💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

RuPaul: I would love to collaborate with Lady Gaga

Jorge Gonzalez Varela

Featured Posts

TMM90
7 hours ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

I know Ariana can get a lot of hate here but I loooove her sultry voice I'd like to hear how would a collab between them would sound like. 

A collab between them would sound wrong in every way.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ferrer Zorola
7 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

A collab between them would sound wrong in every way.

Why 🙄

LIFE IS GOOD

Ferrer Zorola
1 hour ago, The Fame Joanne said:

Ariana gets a lot of hate here? :oprah:

I feel like she is one of GGD favorite artists 

Not when this collab topic gets mentioned 

LIFE IS GOOD

Jigglygoth
41 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Actually I don't think he is of musical relevance, TV relevance, yes. I also think he is talented in being a TV entertainer and a reality show host, but not a musician or performer.

I said he was of relevance, not musical relevance :awkney:

Not me defenfing you from others not paying attention to what you actually wrote, only for you to do the exact same with my post :rip:

On topic: already gave my two cents, here for a collab :whitney:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Bradley
5 minutes ago, QueenMedusa said:

I said he was of relevance, not musical relevance :awkney:

Not me defenfing you from others not paying attention to what you actually wrote, only for you to do the exact same with my post :rip:

On topic: already gave my two cents, here for a collab :whitney:

No man, I appreciate how you 'defended' me. I just don't think I was in a 'fight' at all, well at least not in the first place until RAMROD barged in with his anger. If you read my conversation with DiamondHeart, you can tell how we kept it within ordinary discussions with no hard feelings, which I extended to you meaning no bad intent. :)

because I believe we should be given the right to feel comfortable giving our opinions. So I was kinda of the opinion that I was just having another discussion with you rather than 'attackin' you.

phantasmas
3 hours ago, mic said:

I mean whatever I don't think gp would care about the song at all so they can make a single just for fun why not.

this may change in the future with Drag Race moving to vh1

we just need to keep the gay agenda going :gaysia:

Claymore

Y'all are sucking the fun out of everything.

Yes, they should do a collab, maybe for Ru's album so that the masc sissies don't get offended by it. The Fashion duet was amazing and I hope we get something in that vein.

Sister

That may be FUN so I wouldn't mind this and I L:heart:ve Fashion!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

9 hours ago, Bradley Cooper said:

YASSS he's a legendary musician. Michael Jackson who?

yassss at erasing gay accomplishments because I wasn't aware of them so they must not matter!

Bradley
Just now, Jed said:

yassss at erasing gay accomplishments because I wasn't aware of them so they must not matter!

musician

holy scheisse
9 hours ago, Jorge Gonzalez Varela said:

For some reason Lady Gaga does not collaborate with very famous people, she always collaborates with artists in ascent. But I would love a duet between divas, I'm sure.

Tony Bennett Beyonce r Kelly TI Twista too short Christina Rick Ross Flo Rida Florence Welch Elton john... None of them were in ascent lol

Borisapillar

The ignorance in this thread. If you're going to shade the legendary and iconic RuPaul, you might want to do your research first so you don't look so damn stupid.

9 hours ago, Bradley Cooper said:

No please. He doesn't seem like a real musician. More like a TV entertainer.

this he is a joke as a musician

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

5 hours ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Fun and catchy production do not equal to good musical talent, mate.

Commercial musical "talent" is an entirely different ball game.

i get that people have different opinions & taste...but you don't have to completely disregard someone's legacy & the history they made & contributed to. i just think its rude to shoot someone down that came before you timewise & musicwise. there aren't a bunch of other musically talented superstar drag queens running around. not bc they didn't try, but bc rupaul knows what he is doing & built an empire doing it. it may not be your taste in music, but someone laying down beats, creating original mixes, and producing is someone who is talented..its just not a music form a lot of people appreciate & take seriously.

Archived