💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

RuPaul: I would love to collaborate with Lady Gaga

Jorge Gonzalez Varela

Featured Posts

I mean whatever I don't think gp would care about the song at all so they can make a single just for fun why not.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jigglygoth

Y'all need to get off Bradley Cooper's throat, he is right and you are all missing the point :rip:

Ru Paul, as talented and influential as he is, is not a remarkable musician in the slightlest, and his relevance in the Pop landscape is due his stage presence, beauty and impact as a pioneer drag personality in mainstream media. 

You can't be like: "you gotta respect his artistry as a musician cause he's gay" :sis: 

I have nothing but MAD respect for people like Ru Paul, whose sole existence and media presence made it easier for people like me, to basically be respected and accepted. He paved the way, period. 

Now: 

* Is he talented?: yes. 

* Is he influential?: yes. 

* Is he of relevance?: yes. 

* Does he matches GaGa's overall vibe?: yes. 

* Is he a remarkable musician?: no (which is why some people might not be here for a collab). 

That's literally all Bradley Cooper said, and it was clear enough in his first post, don't know why you guys still don't get it :duck: 

As for my personal opinion: I'm not a Ru Paul fan, never watched a single episode of his show, and never cared for his musical career.  I also disliked the "Fashion!" duet (mainly cause I simply don't like the song). 

That said: I WOULD BE HERE for a collab. 

He seems fun and matches GaGa's vibe, with proper production and a good song, it should be a cool duet. 

HEART OF EVER-FROST

The Fame Joanne
5 hours ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

I know Ariana can get a lot of hate here but I loooove her sultry voice I'd like to hear how would a collab between them would sound like. 

Ariana gets a lot of hate here? :oprah:

I feel like she is one of GGD favorite artists 

gagzus
6 hours ago, Bradley Cooper said:

No please. He doesn't seem like a real musician. More like a TV entertainer.

He's a serious musician though in the sense he writes all his own songs, makes an album every year (two this year) and can sing. He was HUGE in the 90s for his music career too.

Him making fun dance music doesn't make him less of a musician because he's a massive brand 

Bradley
57 minutes ago, Diamond Heart said:

Now wait just a damn minute you 'd take The Grinch Who Stole The Oscar over Rupaul? :giveup:

Im Speechless.mp3 :cryga:

I don't think Sam Smith deserves the Oscar but remember the people who voted for Writing's on the Wall were Academy voters, not Sam himself. So it's unfair we place blame on him. It wasn't up to him, you know.

Bradley
59 minutes ago, Killa said:

But let's equate this. Beck, a musical genius collabed with Gaga and the result was very very poor, Florence Welch collabed with Gaga and, well was a bit underwhelming on some part, but mostly positive. Josh Homme collabed on Joanne and she destroyed his signature guitar sound, a very failed collab, considering i dont feel his presence. It's just that Diamond Heart is a good song by itself, could it have been even better..yes. The same with PI.

Rupaul represents something very solid, and shares many aspects of what has been Gaga's work. It would be a much more easy collab to make it werk:gaysia:. She doesnt need to play any instrument, but being vocal about the direction, giving inspiration and having knowledge, having the same sources of inspiration, would be awesome.

Are you comparing the people behind the brilliant album that is Joanne with RuPaul's musical capabilities?

JevyDuty

I'm so here for it. :excited2: They could totally complement each other and birth an amazing track I would love.

JevyDuty
3 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Are you comparing the people behind the brilliant album that is Joanne with RuPaul's musical capabilities?

He's saying that Gaga collaborated with a lot of "musical geniuses" and many if not most felt flat. AAAAAND I agree. 

I think an artistic connection is needed for things to work for a Gaga collab. She doesn't compromise. But Ru Paul and Gaga's frequency/vibe is similar in a way that it is sure to work in many people's mind here. 

Ps. Jlo and Gaga sounds cringy but I'm not a Jlo fan so..

Bradley
15 minutes ago, JevyDuty said:

He's saying that Gaga collaborated with a lot of "musical geniuses" and many if not most felt flat. AAAAAND I agree. 

I think an artistic connection is needed for things to work for a Gaga collab. She doesn't compromise. But Ru Paul and Gaga's frequency/vibe is similar in a way that it is sure to work in many people's mind here. 

Ps. Jlo and Gaga sounds cringy but I'm not a Jlo fan so..

Well if you and him think Joanne was poorly made, then this conversation shouldn't continue because we obviously have different standards as to what constitutes 'good music'.

Bradley
1 hour ago, QueenMedusa said:

Actually I don't think he is of musical relevance, TV relevance, yes. I also think he is talented in being a TV entertainer and a reality show host, but not a musician or performer.

RonnieGagz
30 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Well, Hey Girl is not what I would call a fantastic song, but it was made by 2 fantastic musicians...

OT: I would be here for it, but musically I still would prefer an Adore collab

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

Bradley
1 minute ago, RonnieGagz said:

Well, Hey Girl is not what I would call a fantastic song, but it was made by 2 fantastic musicians...

OT: I would be here for it, but musically I still would prefer an Adore collab

Hey Girl is a masterpiece to me...

Helxig
7 hours ago, Jorge Gonzalez Varela said:

For some reason Lady Gaga does not collaborate with very famous people, she always collaborates with artists in ascent. But I would love a duet between divas, I'm sure.

And look how far up-and-coming artist Beyonce has come since she donated her time to collab with her! She's practically a household name now!

Spoiler

But I'm obviously joking and aside from Beyonce you're absolutely correct and I agree lol

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

RonnieGagz
Just now, Bradley Cooper said:

Hey Girl is a masterpiece to me...

Can't stand the production, I even would rather have it made with just a guitar...

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

JevyDuty
28 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Well if you and him think Joanne was poorly made, then this conversation shouldn't continue because we obviously have different standards as to what constitutes 'good music'.

Joanne is a masterpiece. I could listen from start to finish without skipping a song. I think you have too many feelings on this topic so you're not being objective. 

Her many "best-musicians-in-the-world" collabs don't see the daylight because.... they probably suck or Gaga hates them and many of the ones that do come out, the collaberator is not felt because Gaga vibe is too overwhelming  (Hey Girl not included).

RuPaul COULD be different. That's intriguing enough for us. I understand you're not a fan.

Archived