news

RuPaul: I would love to collaborate with Lady Gaga

Jorge Gonzalez Varela

Featured Posts

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miel

I know Ru probably isn't, like, a top class musician, but Supermodel is such a campy, fantastic song.

It's right up Gaga's alley, and I know they can complement each other pretty well ala Fashion!

3 points in and ready for more

SychosSoChic

omg please.

1 hour ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Link me a video where it showcases his musicianship.

So we should only get collaborations with Elton John/Tony Bennett/Beyonce?

Fuq that musical snobbery, give us something fun. Give me that RuPaul collab. Give me that campy gay anthem that'll have impact for generations.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Bradley
3 minutes ago, SychosSoChic said:

omg please.

So we should only get collaborations with Elton John/Tony Bennett/Beyonce?

Fuq that musical snobbery, give us something fun. Give me that RuPaul collab. Give me that campy gay anthem that'll have impact for generations.

I'm not saying Gaga or any artist should only collaborate with artists with a lengthy and well-developed career. I applaud her decision to collaborate with Father John Misty even though he's so unnoticed because he has genuine musical talent.

Mama Ru
2 hours ago, Bradley Cooper said:

No please. He doesn't seem like a real musician. More like a TV entertainer.

giphy.gif

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

Bradley
Just now, Mama Ru said:

giphy.gif

I made a thread before Joanne was released asking GGD's opinion on the idea of a Jennifer Lopez and Gaga collaboration and most people were opposed to it.

Obviously Lopez is a better performer and singer than RuPaul but the responses here are inclined to supporting RuPaul's collaboration.

I'm starting to think that you guys are only supporting the collaboration just because y'all like him and not because he's talented. :saladga:

53 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

I made a thread before Joanne was released asking GGD's opinion on the idea of a Jennifer Lopez and Gaga collaboration and most people were opposed to it.

Obviously Lopez is a better performer and singer than RuPaul but the responses here are inclined to supporting RuPaul's collaboration.

I'm starting to think that you guys are only supporting the collaboration just because y'all like him and not because he's talented. :saladga:

He makes incredibly fun, camp, catchy songs. He is extremely talented. He is nearly 60 years old & has more relevance than many people's favs. He has been a prominent public figure in the gay world since the 90s.

RAMROD
58 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Jebus how much ignorance that you have?

Rupaul, who have a career spanning 37 years. RuPaul, whose first single, Supermodel, brought transgender and drag entertainers to the forefront and get noticed, and inspired many young trans people that they can, too, be famous. RuPaul who were the very first EVER chose as MAC girl, is someone who are not talented?!!!

Do you think those face can be beat by itself without a makeup skills? Do you think people who attends her shows back in the days would get entertained and keep coming back if she didn't have showmanship and great sense of humour? 

Your idea of "talent" are sooooooooo shallow tbh. :sweat:  :spin:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Panchecco

"Fashion!" should have been a collaboration with Mama Ru in the first place

the live version is literally heaven :giveup:

Bradley
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Jebus how much ignorance that you have?

Rupaul, who have a career spanning 37 years. RuPaul, whose first single, Supermodel, brought transgender and drag entertainers to the forefront and get noticed, and inspired many young trans people that they can, too, be famous. RuPaul who were the very first EVER chose as MAC girl, is someone who are not talented?!!!

Do you think those face can be beat by itself without a makeup skills? Do you think people who attends her shows back in the days would get entertained if she didn't have showmanship and great sense of humour? 

Your idea of "talent" are sooooooooo shallow tbh. :sweat:  :spin:

The only thing relevant in your entire post is his first single.

Why did you even bring up his makeup skills and sense of humour and that MAC girl ambassador thing when we are talking about a musical collaboration with Gaga? :rip: Are those relevant to a musical collaboration? No.

RAMROD
Just now, Bradley Cooper said:

The only thing relevant in your entire post is his first single.

Why did you even bring up his makeup skills and sense of humour and that MAC girl ambassador thing when we are talking about a musical collaboration with Gaga? :rip: Are those relevant to a musical collaboration? No.

You mentioned talent, and you dismiss someone's talent and art just because they are not they way you see an artist are. That is poor judgement.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bradley
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

You mentioned talent, and you dismiss someone's talent and art just because they are not they way you see an artist are. That is poor judgement.

Can you comprehend the word 'musician' in my original post? You read things into my post which I never said.

This is my original post:

I did not call him talentless. Therefore the fact that he has a great sense of humour, has good makeup skills and his ambassadorship for MAC girl

has no fcking relevance to his MUSICAL career.

Read.

Phoenix

Smart business queen

Knows liddo legends would buy that **** and it would become his biggest song lmao

💎

Diamond Heart
4 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Can you comprehend the word 'musician' in my original post? You read things into my post which I never said.

This is my original post:

has no fcking relevance to the his MUSICAL career.

Read.

His career is built on the foundation of his SINGING career though. Which catapulted him into pop culture. He might be on reality tv but he is a MUSICIAN. He still has his own art and his own work. Hes been releasing (and still is) music for like 20+ years.

4 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

I did not call him talentless.

1 hour ago, Bradley Cooper said:

think that you guys are only supporting the collaboration just because y'all like him and not because he's talented. :saladga:

You pretty much said that here though.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Archived