Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Huge Problem with Tickemaster

Henrique Zapala

Featured Posts

Henrique Zapala

Hiiiiieee!!

So I live in Brazil, at the beginning of this year I was very sure that I would travel to Toronto to study, I had even paid everything. I was absolutely sure that I would go to Toronto in September, so when the sales of Joanne Tour started I bought the Come to Mama Package and I was really effing excited. But then I tried to get my visa to Canada and it was deniede TWO times, and then my agencie thought that was better to change my destination to another country because was likely that I wouldn't get my visa at all. I picked the safe path and changed my destination, but my tickets are now useless. I got in touch with TicketMaster and they told that the tour denied my refund request. I am really upset because it was really expensive, and the money could be used for another expenses. Anyone have an idea of what I can do to get the refund back? Any ideas?

Thanks!!!!

Gaga Monster

Maybe they could trade your tickets in for another show that isnt sold out.

I had 3 tickets to one of the shows that wasn't good and they had sections for the same price with other seats I wanted and Ticketmaster let me trade them in for those. Call them, they are very helpful and good

GGD Presidential Elections

mister max

Well to be fair its not really ticketmasters fault :S

Why dont you try to sell em online?

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

As much as I HATE people who use websites like Viagogo, Seatwave etc. you might have to go on there to sell your tickets. Search for some Canadian ticket reselling websites and advertise them on there. If you sell them for the same price they'll be bought asap.

KURUSHITOVSKA

I dont think you can trade or sell VIP tickets, I have Come to Mama too, and those who had Early Entry at the artRAVE were asked for the ID associated to the ticket purchase before getting in the venue.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

drinkmytears
1 hour ago, judxs said:

As much as I HATE people who use websites like Viagogo, Seatwave etc. you might have to go on there to sell your tickets. Search for some Canadian ticket reselling websites and advertise them on there. If you sell them for the same price they'll be bought asap.

Why do you "hate people" who use these? Often times the promoters sell the tickets directly to "second hand" sites for bigger profit. Also if someone needs to sell a ticket what are they supposed to do?

Also your issue sucks but it's not Ticketmasters fault you were denied a visa. You should've looked into that before purchasing 

23 hours ago, drinkmytears said:

Why do you "hate people" who use these? Often times the promoters sell the tickets directly to "second hand" sites for bigger profit. Also if someone needs to sell a ticket what are they supposed to do?

Also your issue sucks but it's not Ticketmasters fault you were denied a visa. You should've looked into that before purchasing 

The majority of the time tickets are on these sites to make a profit. It's literally 99%.

drinkmytears
4 hours ago, judxs said:

The majority of the time tickets are on these sites to make a profit. It's literally 99%.

Statistic you pulled from nowhere. Thousands of people use these sites to resell tickets for shows they no longer can or want to go to. There's no need to hate those people. 

On 19/03/2017 at 3:19 AM, drinkmytears said:

Statistic you pulled from nowhere. Thousands of people use these sites to resell tickets for shows they no longer can or want to go to. There's no need to hate those people. 

Why are you so fixated on what I said lol. I obviously meant the people who go on to sell tickets 5x the price.

Archived