💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga tweets about McQueen

Hurem

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife

The fashion world lost not only a great icon but an amazing human being. I was absolutely shocked when I heard that he died. I still remember exactly where I was too when I heard the news. I've always been into fashion (all of my gaga tour outfits have come from sketches I drew) and I would've loved to work with him. People just see my sketches and they say "that will never sell!!!!! That's way too quirky/morbid/dark". That's why I loved McQueen so much. Like him, I found beauty in the grotesque. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
4 hours ago, Sister said:

I miss those two together

Same here. He was the other half of gaga in a way ♥️. I've always wondered if the line "I'm gonna marry the dark. Gonna make love to the stark" was written about gaga and McQueen in that they both saw beauty in the grotesque. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

junolxf

omg, the emoji. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Luxe Ford

Nicola Formichetti tweeted avout him too and posted some of the Gaga/McQueen looks on insta. 

I got a bit emotional.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

NewUsername
16 hours ago, Edonis said:

RIP king 💕✨

And mess at Twitter monsters spamming her mentions on that tweet about DiC :air:

what tweet about DiC?

also: McQueen was such a genius!

Edonis
6 hours ago, Driezewies said:

what tweet about DiC?

also: McQueen was such a genius!

They're asking her to make it as a single :giveup:

Kermit

:air: I ran

Spoiler

latest?cb=20121122001730&path-prefix=pro

but rest in peace, Alexander. :S

:awkney: I still remember the backlash Gaga received for "pandering his death for popularity".

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Rest in peace Lee :( The other day we were talking about him in class and I'm now reading 'Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty' and he's just such a genius and unique person. Luckily, we'll always have his extraordinary pieces as a reminder of the incredible artist he was. Hope you're still using your exeptional talent and creativity in heaven.

26 minutes ago, DominicB said:

:awkney: I still remember the backlash Gaga received for "pandering his death for popularity".

Really? It's disgusting how the media looks for anything to bash her for :awkney:

Archived