💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Zara Larsson - So Good

Dutch

Featured Posts

Dutch

ZL_SoGood-Album-510x240.jpg

The pop princess 'Zara Larsson' from Sweden finally released her album 'So Good'. It's her second studio album, but her first international release. After numerous hit singles like 'Lush Life' and 'Never Forget You' she went from a Swedish teen star to a well known pop star all over the world.

The lead single 'Lush Life' was released at 5 June 2015:

Other singles:

Spoiler

Never Forget You with MNEK. Released: 22 july 2015.

Ain't My Fault. Released: 2 September 2016.

I Would Like. Released: 11 November 2016.

So Good (feat. Ty Dolla $ign). Released: 27 January 2017.

Clean Bandit - Symphony (feat. Zara Larsson). Released: 17 March 2017.

You can listen to the album on Spotify:

OBEY

Bopping to the song she wrote with Ed Sheeran, its good !

Don't let me be yours

Dutch
6 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Don't let me be yours

I've to say all the songs on the album are bops. The album is So Good. :trollga:

Dutch
2 minutes ago, BeerFear said:

Well the title doesnt represent the song itself :poot:

Did you even read the OP? We are talking about the album. :awkney:

BeerFear
2 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Did you even read the OP? We are talking about the album. :awkney:

Not totally tbh :poot: Just knew one of her singles is called that and instantly thought about the song. (which I hate:poot:)

Is the album worth listening?

MonsterPaws
24 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Don't let me be yours

I really like Ed Sheeran's "touch"

He's good.

Spoiler

cum 4 me h8ers :gaycat:

Hades

I like her singles and some of the album tracks but what was her label thinking with that attrocious title track. It's awful and she admitted it.

JohnWayne23

Love her, but like half of the songs on the album were released before the album dropped. That's not really a good way to market an album. 

Dutch
32 minutes ago, BeerFear said:

Not totally tbh :poot: Just knew one of her singles is called that and instantly thought about the song. (which I hate:poot:)

Is the album worth listening?

29 minutes ago, Dr Evil said:

I like her singles and some of the album tracks but what was her label thinking with that attrocious title track. It's awful and she admitted it.

I do agree tho. So Good (the song) is not that great at all... But if you did like her other singles, you probably like the album.

8 minutes ago, JohnWayne23 said:

Love her, but like half of the songs on the album were released before the album dropped. That's not really a good way to market an album. 

Music markets in Sweden/Europe works differently. In Sweden it's not common to release an album at all. Most of the artists in Sweden just releases singles and EPs. Albums sales in Europe are way too low too, so I think it was a smart move to just release singles. And don't forget before Lush Life almost nobody from outside Sweden knew her. She wanted to become more famous before she released a album, because when nobody knows you, nobody will buy your album. So it was a great way to market her album in her situation. And to be honest, for an non American artist this really worked. 

Blake

The album has been out for more than 24 tbh here in Australia. Everyone's going insane for it. 

monsterdino

released the album today and already has 5 singles from it...when will Gaga? :diane:

ArtGagaPop

Just listened to the whole album and it's much better then i excepted :giveup:

After already releasing 5 songs before the album i thought the rest would only be ok but there are some really nice tracks on there. It doesn't feel like any song is a "filler" and that's really great for a album with 15 songs coming from an debut artist. 

Some of my favorites are Only you, Symphony and Funeral. The singles/songs released before the album are ofc really good too, Aint my fault, lush life, Never forget you and I would like are all really great bops :gaycat:

Benji

Listening now, I like it so far!

About half way through and I've liked every track. Zara is becoming that new pop star we all need :giveup:

Benji

Incredible debut album :giveup: 

Fun, light-hearted, relatable, full of bops... you don't really get better pop debut albums!

Archived