news

Million Reasons (Andrelli Remix)

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sound like a Chainsmokers edit lmfao

I think the radios might play this one too, it's remixed just like the trend of "Tropical-Chill-House-Trap" vein... 

ha summertime sadness coming

nswain1110

How are people listening to already if it's not released yet - different time zones maybe get it first? If anyone has a link to hear it can you PM me? 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

blackpink

This is actually pretty good :music:

I hope the radios play this and Gaga gets that Summertime Sadness hit 

nswain1110

Dang this is actually really good - we have a shot at making some waves on the dance/club charts now ;-)

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

it really has a catchy tune :) i like it ! 

the only problem i find is the lacking of beat in "i got a hundred million" the official version even has a strong chord attack before the "I" and with "got" and "hundred" which makes it more powerful i dk if u got what i mean ?

also the beginning is awkward, and the added "make the worst seem better" is awkward

maybe our minds are used to the official version !

ItWasntLaauv

The remix reminds me of Vine edits or a song that that Musical.ly kids would eat up :usrs: I really like it though!! :giveup:

inb4 this remix is Gaga's "Summertime Sadness (Cedric Gervais Remix)" and it charts higher than the actual song, i could honestly see that happening

tumblr_inline_nsgt9lyJzs1sx0042_500.gif

BornSimon

1st play: "Oh this is actually nice!"
2nd play: "I really like this"

I'll be digging this **** really soon. It'd be amazing if it became a summer hit but it depends on so many things these days that only thinking about it exhausts me.

Cailleach

Yaaas it's so good give me that country bop that I love gaga!! :music::toofunny:

That's not very born this way of you

Dominic

It's not as bad as the others but it's still not good. The vocals just don't go with dance production, it always seems a little too thirsty and it can't capture the beauty of the official  :duck:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived