đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Million Reasons (Andrelli Remix)

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

Lassex

I hate so say this but I don't like it at all :sharon: The instrumental is pretty good, I guess that's what the kids like these days, but the vocals sound so weird with it. I wish the vocals were filtered in some way to sound better with this genre :emma:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankMonster

Allí this pressed people that were saying that Gaga didn't know about the remix or that she hated them and right now she just tweeted that she likes it :gaycat:

Bloody hooker

Queen of promoting a remix :giggle:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

gagajandro25
4 hours ago, Jenniferella said:

According to his own delusion :trollga:

There is absolutely no way Gaga didn't know about this remix being released.

according to mindtrappa who DMs Bobby, simmer yourself :gaycat:

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

Jenniferella
9 minutes ago, perfectdance said:

according to mindtrappa who DMs Bobby, simmer yourself :gaycat:

It makes no sense

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

gagajandro25
3 minutes ago, Jenniferella said:

It makes no sense

It does make sense and Interscope did it to Lana with Summertime Sadness. The tweet that "she" sent was sent by Interscope because the exact same caption was used on Instagram on the promoted post that's all over.

gagajandro25

This remix is to help her on streaming and Gaga has no knowledge of it. She doesn't like releasing remixes especially when they can replace the original. 

I'm not interested in remixes anyway, but this didn't work at all for me. If Lady Gaga had recorded it with this sound in the first place, the vocals would have been different. Her vocals on "Million Reasons" works with the stripped-down sound of the original, but they don't work at all with this sound, IMO.

3 hours ago, Lassex said:

I hate so say this but I don't like it at all :sharon: The instrumental is pretty good, I guess that's what the kids like these days, but the vocals sound so weird with it. I wish the vocals were filtered in some way to sound better with this genre :emma:

I feel the same way. The original was very stripped-down, and the vocals were recorded with that sound. You can't just take the same vocals and add lots of EDM-sounds. It doesn't work, IMO.

Jenniferella
6 hours ago, perfectdance said:

This remix is to help her on streaming and Gaga has no knowledge of it. She doesn't like releasing remixes especially when they can replace the original. 

I'm sorry I just can't believe this :sweat: Gaga not knowing about an official remix being released is just not realistic at all, and I don't believe the Lana example means much here...

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

That J

I LOVE this SO much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Finally a good remix.  I'm all about that slight melancholic depth within the music in the chorus.   

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived