Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Million Reasons (Andrelli Remix)

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

14 minutes ago, perfectdance said:

Just so everyone knows, it sounds like she apparently has no idea about all of these remixes

Interscope has gotten amazing feedback from radios and the public and they want to push this song even more, the remix literally sounds like all of todays musics biggest trends mixed together. I hear Chainsmokers/Avicii/DJ Snake/Calvin, etc. on this remix and it sounds exactly like what's popular on the radio and Spotify right now. 

We all know how Gaga feels about releasing remixes to get a hit, and it sounds like Interscope is being sneaky and doing all this without her knowledge or input. This remix has the potential to smash hard and become huge by the way. This was Interscope's answer, they literally have a trendy tropical house dance remix 

Interscope did the same thing to Lana with Summertime Sadness, she didn't know about the remix until she heard it on the radio  This might end up being a Summertime Sadness/I Took a Pill in Ibiza situation. Honestly if this remix becomes huge it would be great, but it might upset Gaga too so :gum:

mindtrappa said Interscope exhausted Lana's budget on the SS remix without her okay. It looks like they're pushing this MR remix hard and if they exhaust the budget on this, we won't get anymore singles or anything. If the remix becomes a huge worldwide summer smash then I guess that will be okay.

the only downside to all of this is that the potential third single DIC, which is the closest to the tropical dance trend going on, might never happen especially since we have a tropical house dance remix now. they might end up pushing this remix all summer since summer singles are usually released around now. 

Let's not compare it to the iconic Summer Sadness remix. It's not even in the same league.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagajandro25
8 minutes ago, Duke said:

Let's not compare it to the iconic Summer Sadness remix. It's not even in the same league.

I compared it as in it made the song a hit and Lana knew nothing about the remix until hearing it on the radio. I feel the same thing will happen with this remix.

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

bloody g

what? This is actually... good? Bopping hard :gaycat:

zyDgpxCVHIGanbpwuCjpFpUt3TVS9Z5Wl_HnnS_n

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

gagajandro25
Just now, Bloody Grammys said:

what? This is actually... good? Bopping hard :gaycat:

zyDgpxCVHIGanbpwuCjpFpUt3TVS9Z5Wl_HnnS_n

spill the good tea sister! 

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

Princess Stache

The KVR Remix was just plain bad.  Sorry about it.  This one is fantastic and super catchy.

Stef

If Interscope pumps a bit of $$$ behind this remix it could really catch on for the summer tbh :omg: 

I usually hate these kind of songs with the drop in the chorus but this honestly works wtf :omg:

Spoiler

Also to whoever approved the KVR Remix for official remix, I have no words :smh: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Luxe Ford

Oh dear, MR got the tropical House treatment. I really prefer the original as TH makes me queezy.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Stef
5 hours ago, perfectdance said:

Just so everyone knows, it sounds like she apparently has no idea about all of these remixes :smh:

According to who exactly :neyde: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Jenniferella
3 minutes ago, Stef said:

According to who exactly :neyde: 

According to his own delusion :trollga:

There is absolutely no way Gaga didn't know about this remix being released.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

PanPikus

By the way MillionReasonsVEVO keeps on giving thanks to this remix :ladyhaha:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Archived