💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Million Reasons (Andrelli Remix)

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

Matangi Goddess
2 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Actually its the opposite, nobody really cares about MR in the fanbase, but they do care about it's success. It's on it's peak on radio rn so of course her team is not dumb to not push it even more. Plus this is Gaga's best chance @ Grammys 2018...so why can't you for once be happy that Gaga is doing good rn.

Million Reasons is boring I want her to release DIC or another song or just move onto another era. Joanne is starting to bore me honestly.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagzDonkeyD
1 minute ago, Matangi Goddess said:

Million Reasons is boring I want her to release DIC or another song or just move onto another era. Joanne is starting to bore me honestly.

:madge:  unstanning her would be the best choice for you and I want you to 

monsterdino
1 minute ago, Matangi Goddess said:

She'll release another single eventually, plus it's not like your life depends on if Gaga is going to put another single or another album? Have fun and enjoy your life, find something that makes you happy or you can always find another artist that will keep u intrested until Gaga releases something new :hug:

xoxo cupcakke
5 minutes ago, Matangi Goddess said:

No, we need Million Reasons for another five months. Slayin' in Circles can wait for winter 2K17 :poot:

Stef
41 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

rly? :awkney:

the last remix that was released was like #1300 on itunes :awkney:

That's because it was literal trash. I haven't even heard this one yet but it can't be much worse than that dire KVR one 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

fede ARTPOP
13 minutes ago, Stef said:

That's because it was literal trash. I haven't even heard this one yet but it can't be much worse than that dire KVR one 

I love the KVR remix, is still has the original structure of MR but with a more upbeat vibe. I HATE WHEN REMIXERS DESTROY THE SONG, like avoiding some parts, this new remix deleted the iconic second verses, best part of the song tbh...so KVR is my fave, it has even the beautiful ending.  :diane:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

GagaMyBlood95

I loved the Chew Fu one, and this one is actually very good :giveup:

It's been a while since we got good remixes :applause: 

xoxo cupcakke
2 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

I loved the Chew Fu one, and this one is actually very good :giveup:

It's been a while since we got good remixes :applause: 

It's been a while since we got any remixes. Still waiting on that DJWS Perfect Illusion remix :toofunny:

Archived