Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Million Reasons (Andrelli Remix)

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

nick4bty

The drop in production at the bridge is weird. Otherwise it has as great beat, very vibey. Kinda wish this was an entirely different song Gaga used the production for haha

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino
2 minutes ago, junolxf said:

But it peaked. 

Jeez, some of you really hate Gaga lol. 

This is obviously a Gaga hater, faar from a Gaga fan. Always when I see one of his comments they are negative about Gaga. We don't need this kind of toxicity on this forum, there's a lot of other forums that he can hate Gaga on...GagaDaily is not the place for him or any Gaga hater/troll tbh.

monsterdino
1 minute ago, Decodekid said:

tbh nothing special, i don't think this song was made for remixes 

well of course not, the remix is mediocre just like the GP likes it...MEDIOCRE, that's why it has the potential of radio picking it up and making MR even a bigger hit

junolxf
4 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

This is obviously a Gaga hater, faar from a Gaga fan. Always when I see one of his comments they are negative about Gaga. We don't need this kind of toxicity on this forum, there's a lot of other forums that he can hate Gaga on...GagaDaily is not the place for him or any Gaga hater/troll tbh.

Exactly. You don't have to be delusional about Gaga (after all we're grown ups) but damn, some of these members are so pathetic. Why are they doing here? This is a Gaga forum lmfao 

OT: Slay MR. I really like this remix. It's cool. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Reality

Everyone's saying it's good! I want to listen to it :sweat:

EDIT - I'm listening to it right now, and I think it's pretty good. It's definitely one of the better remixes I've heard, but like I said before, I don't think any amount of remixing can do MR justice.

🃏🖤👹

monsterdino
5 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

It's going to go top 10 on pop radio and HAC. I can feel it. 

Her and her team need to ride this song until April, then its time to move on. 

believe me the song will not die or peak on radio until April

Decodekid
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

well of course not, the remix is mediocre just like the GP likes it...MEDIOCRE, that's why it has the potential of radio picking it up and making MR even a bigger hit

yeah i do understand that 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Matangi Goddess
12 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

everytime i see one of your comments, they are always bitter and negative about Gaga?

If u gonna keep this up, please just delete this account bc Gagadaily is not for u

bye bye now

5ML7O.gif

I am not bitter just telling the truth. They are desperately pushing and forcing this song with massive portion to the General Public when no one really cares outside of her fanbase. 

The song is beautiful but at the same time stale

It is my least favorite single she ever put out. I want her to move on to another single!

Her attempt at forcingly making this song explode is tragic!

PanPikus

I thought I'm so tired of MR, but then appears this remix and I'm raping replay :icega:
And at 0:57 - 1:02 I have "This One's For You" vibes :lolly:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Daenerys

Omg I need this on iTunes NOW! It's so good! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

monsterdino
3 minutes ago, Matangi Goddess said:

I am not bitter just telling the truth. They are desperately pushing and forcing this song with massive portion to the General Public when no one really cares outside of her fanbase. 

The song is beautiful but at the same time stale

It is my least favorite single she ever put out. I want her to move on to another single!

Actually its the opposite, nobody really cares about MR in the fanbase, but they do care about it's success. It's on it's peak on radio rn so of course her team is not dumb to not push it even more. Plus this is Gaga's best chance @ Grammys 2018...so why can't you for once be happy that Gaga is doing good rn.

xoxo cupcakke

Oh my God, it's actually a bop once you ignore the cheapness of production during the verses. Where was this after the Super Bowl? Not gonna lie, it could have helped it on radios but I'm not sure if Gaga would ever be down for releasing a remix instead of the original

Archived