LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
donutellha

cant wait to bop to my fav ballad

ZJBrsyr.gif 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

WildAmerican

Wonder why they're releasing remixes? The song's peaked, I guess they're just trying for longevity, but it's not like the KVR remix did anything...

Earthling

Yaaas :lolly: more MR promo :lolly:

Get that #4 hit single Gagaloo :staymad:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

LetsGetHigh
1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

Wonder why they're releasing remixes? The song's peaked, I guess they're just trying for longevity, but it's not like the KVR remix did anything...

One negative POP update doesn't mean that a song has peaked. It was rolling over a huge update last week. :rip: They're probably releasing these remixes for radio stations that refuse to play slow songs.

OBEY
3 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

I googled it and the first thing that came up is an illegal download link. :rip: How weird that these sites already have it.

DMs plz

WildAmerican
Just now, LetsGetHigh said:

One negative POP update doesn't mean that a song has peaked. It was rolling over a huge update last week. :rip: They're probably releasing these remixes for radio stations that refuse to play slow songs.

2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Neight Shayde

it's also on spotify!

I LOVE IT. BEST REMIX SO FAR.

VERY "CURRENT" (tropical house) PRODUCTION.

junolxf

Is it good? :gum:

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

rafaelgherardi
4 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

I googled it and the first thing that came up is an illegal download link. :rip: How weird that these sites already have it.

that's how I listened to it :ph34r:

Archived