💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Girls Star Zosia Mamet Calls Gaga a 'Godess'

bitchimtrying

Featured Posts

BLACKOUTbritney

Slay! She's quite funny on girls 

Girls would actually be a good show if Lena Dunhams narcissistic, self absorbed, hard to like character (pretty much herself in real life) wasn't apart of the show :rip: 

junolxf

Shoshanna, my queen. :giveup:

giphy.gif

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

bitchimtrying
4 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Slay! She's quite funny on girls 

Girls would actually be a good show if Lena Dunhams narcissistic, self absorbed, hard to like character (pretty much herself in real life) wasn't apart of the show :rip: 

tbh, she's the only likable person both on and off the show from the whole Girls cast. 

BLACKOUTbritney
1 minute ago, bitchimtrying said:

tbh, she's the only likable person both on and off the show from the whole Girls cast. 

The gay guys pretty funny and is sweet in real life but yeah other than that I totally agree :rip: 

bitchimtrying
Just now, BLACKOUTbritney said:

The gay guys pretty funny and is sweet in real life but yeah other than that I totally agree :rip: 

I meant out of the original cast of women. But yeh, the guy you're thinking of is Andrew Reynalds he's cute.

juju

Idk this show or her, but spill that :tea: sis. 

kWez5.gif

❀ x ❀

Vasilios Mantoulidis

It's a tv show and not a reality one. You are not meant to marry or hang out with the characters, they are meant to be unlikable and self absorbed and... what ever is people don't like. Girls is great TV.

Archived