Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

A new Steinway for Lady Gaga!

asana15

Featured Posts

belindaidolos

Gaga is ready to set ASIB, i think that they are going to make scenes from the show for the movie. It would be insane.

4JxI3s0.gif

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
boyerased

He's playing jazz to test out pianos for a gaga show, doesn't mean that gaga will play jazz. 

hausofkc

Because a friend of a friend of a friend plays a jazz song on a piano means she's doing Jazz. lol okay, y'all. Keep on... 

Seashell Hooker

I love C2C but it's not the right genre for Coachella. If she plays those songs......

giphy.gif

Aphrodite Lady ~ Seashell Bikini

15jocart

Y'all come to the WILDEST conclusions. When you are given the chance to play a Steinway, you ain't gonna play Perfect Illusion.....

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

15jocart
16 hours ago, Jorge Gonzalez Varela said:

I hope she sings Speechless and not Millions of Reasons, I hate that song already.

Why would she sing a 7-year-old non-single ballad instead of her current single, also a ballad?

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

Don't get fooled by the hashtags... isn't that Lang Lang (Chinese pianist) in the picture on the left wall ?

Next album: "Hand to Hand", Rachmaninov pieces for 4 hands, confirmed :duck:

"You just gotta be committed to the hat!" - Lady Gaga

Jorge Gonzalez Varela
2 hours ago, 15jocart said:

Why would she sing a 7-year-old non-single ballad instead of her current single, also a ballad?

Because it was enough of Million Reasons, the era should be called Million Reasons and not Joanne. I'm sick of that song, more than 15 videos on her VEVO channel just for Million Reasons. Enought is enought!! :grr:

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

Blueskye

I love a piano, I love a piano

I love to hear somebody plaaay

upon a piano, a grand piano

it simply carries me awaaay

so you can keep your fiddle, and your bow

give me a P I A N oh oh oh...

...I know a fiiine way, to treat a Steinway

and with the peddle, I love to meddle

God I love this song :wub:

Archived