💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Eau De Gaga Proudness !

Kanyeee West

Featured Posts

Helxig

Next time bathe in Ea De Gaga before your appointment and show up in just speedos and give him direct, unbroken eye contact for the entire duration of your appointment :v: :lolga:

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Gagaloo911
2 hours ago, Gohan said:

Me wants it but I am afraid it won't last on me and it won't be noticeable that I wear it

hWnylxC.gif

Just wear extra ;)

I do have to admit though that it doesn't last on your skin as long as many other fragrances. 

Kanyeee West
On 3/17/2017 at 1:14 AM, monster78619 said:

Yes you will visit him again, and you will wear Eau De Gaga and you will secure him :v:

I even can't plan my next haircut session just because of this terrible anxiety. :neyde:

On 3/17/2017 at 1:14 AM, ElectricAlley said:

Hell yes Eau De Gaga come through!! It's such a complex and sexy scent. It remains one of my favorites. 

On 3/17/2017 at 2:00 AM, Gagaloo92 said:

Yassss I love Eau de Gaga it's so sexy and great.

I just started on my second bottle of it here recently. 

On 3/17/2017 at 2:17 AM, Gohan said:

Me wants it but I am afraid it won't last on me and it won't be noticeable that I wear it

hWnylxC.gif

Eau De Gaga is simply Amazing, my Fav Perfume ever, Inside out it's complete perfection for me , I hope they won't top producing it , soon I'll buy my second bottle. and it's really noticeable and has good longevity:sara:.

On 3/17/2017 at 1:53 AM, Kylie Jenner said:

Ive been there sis, social anxiety is horrible:emma: My recommendation is to just be yourself, I mean if he hasn't stopped talking to you, to me it means that he may enjoy talking with you! There is a strong difference between someone really liking to converse with you and not. Ive been in situations where I have had a conversation with someone and I never see them again...maybe because I'm too weird:giveup: But if he is giving himself excuses to chat with you then nothing should go wrong, TRUST ME :) 

Oh thank youuuuuu, next time I'll try the things you just recommended, well he was really curious and told me that he saved my phone number. :air::giveup::poot:

On 3/17/2017 at 2:01 AM, JustifyMyLove said:

Weird how turns out that your dad has some kind of correlation w his tbh

Did you knew the barber b4 or it is casualty?

I'm curious lol 

No I didn't knew him before , he just asked some random question and it turned out this way , he even told me his Dad's name and told me if I tell his dad's name to my dad he will notice him. :udidnt:

On 3/17/2017 at 2:03 AM, QueenGaga said:

He must love the scent of blood and semen :poot:

Fame makes everyone Gay. :air:

On 3/17/2017 at 2:04 AM, monsterdino said:

is he a hunty tho? :classy:

He smelled straight. (No shade just kidding) :ladyhaha:

On 3/17/2017 at 2:29 AM, merlot said:

yes sis get that d :hor:

Reveal hidden contents

Eau De Gaga smells disgusting tho :lolly:

If only he could pushed his package on me.:giveup:

Kanyeee West
On 3/17/2017 at 2:35 AM, Helxig said:

Next time bathe in Ea De Gaga before your appointment and show up in just speedos and give him direct, unbroken eye contact for the entire duration of your appointment :v: :lolga:

My God , i'm too ****in shy to do that.:cryga:

On 3/17/2017 at 3:23 AM, JGD said:

Give him a bottle :v: 

But I want his bottle. :cryga:

On 3/17/2017 at 5:05 AM, Gagaloo92 said:

Just wear extra ;)

I do have to admit though that it doesn't last on your skin as long as many other fragrances. 

It lasts on my skin way more than Fame does , like + 10 hours.:shrug:

Archived