💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Eau De Gaga Proudness !

Kanyeee West

Featured Posts

Kanyeee West

Hi Guyz ,

So the other day I went to the barbershop where the barber is so ****in hot and I haven't been there for 6 months after my first visit  ( Since I have terrible social anxiety specially around people I find them HOT , I just couldn't convince my self to tolarate that much of pressure just to go and have hair cut by that hot barber boy :neyde:which kinda he was intrested in me too and was asking too many personal questions about me, but finally I decided to visit him :laughga:)

So before going there I just sprayed few sprays of Eau De Gaga on me , when he pointed to me to come and sit , he turned to me and said: Wow , you smell so nice:excuseu: , I really love rare kind colognes , what's name of your cologne ?:excuseu: And I was like yeaaaah and I was blushing so hard and I was so weird at the same time , I proudly said it's Eau De Gaga :whitney: and he just repeated for several times how he liked the cologne so much and it's really classy and tinder and so soothing.:firega:

We also had random small conversations and it turned out to that , His dad and my dad was working in a same factory and our child hood neighbourhood was same.:neyde: and I was really weird during whole conversation.:cryga:

My God I'm really stressed out to visit him for the next time , I guess I won't visit him again due to my really terrible strong anxiety :saladga:

Luke78619

Yes you will visit him again, and you will wear Eau De Gaga and you will secure him :v:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

ElectricAlley

Hell yes Eau De Gaga come through!! It's such a complex and sexy scent. It remains one of my favorites. 

Alfonso
32 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

promo is promo

l3q2OF6kYJWaj4LXG.gif

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Get That Promo I Guess :emma:

Make them buy joanne :creepflop:

Xoxo Adriana

Ive been there sis, social anxiety is horrible:emma: My recommendation is to just be yourself, I mean if he hasn't stopped talking to you, to me it means that he may enjoy talking with you! There is a strong difference between someone really liking to converse with you and not. Ive been in situations where I have had a conversation with someone and I never see them again...maybe because I'm too weird:giveup: But if he is giving himself excuses to chat with you then nothing should go wrong, TRUST ME :) 

Sister

Eau De Gaga, the potent matchmaker!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Gagaloo911

Yassss I love Eau de Gaga it's so sexy and great.

I just started on my second bottle of it here recently. 

JustifyMyLove
46 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

promo is promo

l3q2OF6kYJWaj4LXG.gif

OMGGG where is this from 

Julia Volkova #1 stan

JustifyMyLove

Weird how turns out that your dad has some kind of correlation w his tbh

Did you knew the barber b4 or it is casualty?

I'm curious lol 

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Gohan
16 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Yassss I love Eau de Gaga it's so sexy and great.

I just started on my second bottle of it here recently. 

Me wants it but I am afraid it won't last on me and it won't be noticeable that I wear it

hWnylxC.gif

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Archived