💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Fame Fragrance makes history

alp0707

Featured Posts

9 hours ago, Miel said:

On that note, the opening launch of it was genius. I mean, I know people thought it was boring, but the whole concept of the world watching her through a glass- watch her sleep, piss, get her head re-shaved, get a tattoo- was total pop-Marina Abromovic/performance art.

Plus, the overall promo of it was incredible. It had the allure and general appeal of a traditional "Fame" promotional campaign, with the ingrained ironic intricacies of Gaga's own interpretation of Fame.

Too bad she copied the concept of that launch from Tilda Swinton's performance in 1995.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sillynate

Is it really made with blood and semen though? :poot: after Eau came out I bought that one because I didn't want a stranger's blood and semen on me :poot:

venusfly
3 minutes ago, sillynate said:

Is it really made with blood and semen though? :poot: after Eau came out I bought that one because I didn't want a stranger's blood and semen on me :poot:

Not at all :laughga: that was just one of those words that went around and gaga chose not to shut it down for some reason

prince
1 hour ago, Bio said:

Too bad she copied the concept of that launch from Tilda Swinton's performance in 1995.

It's hardly anything new and Swinton didn't exactly invent it. Gagas performance like Swintons was great, the only thing they had in common was sleeping in a box; she didn't exactly steal it.

evgenigerm2
20 hours ago, Unites said:

I prefer Eau de Gaga :lolly::poot:

I will never forgive her the lack of promotion for this beautiful fragrance.

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

sipthistea
50 minutes ago, sillynate said:

Flop fan :ladyhaha:

Debithius

I still have my Fame bottle with the liquid still in there. It is like...6 years old and I haven't even gone through half of it...

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Debithius said:

I still have my Fame bottle with the liquid still in there. It is like...6 years old and I haven't even gone through half of it...

Non worries, it don't expire.

I still have the bath cream from 2012 and last week I used it for first time since a long time and it's fine, no allergic reaction, only nice scents and great mood.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Miel
3 hours ago, Bio said:

Are you talking about the glass box piece she did in the museum? Awesome piece, and no doubt it inspired Gaga.

I'm not saying it's entirely original- it's still pretty great and imo integral to the whole intention behind the campaign.

3 points in and ready for more

Miel
1 hour ago, sipthistea said:

How ironic to find this out after this:

Is that possibly why she was so sassy and sarcastic during the whole campaign? Hmm.

3 points in and ready for more

Jorge Gonzalez Varela
6 hours ago, Lemonade said:

If only she could get 2,050,000,000 views for the MR video :poot:

It will never happen because the video sucks and is basic.

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

Archived