💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Fame Fragrance makes history

alp0707

Featured Posts

JevyDuty
5 hours ago, Jorge Gonzalez Varela said:

Guys this is fake info, I've been looking for this information in several places and I do not find anything official, so it is totally false. :giveup:

I've been too but can't find anything. I want this to be true but I'm not one to digest alternative facts and that's what it looks like this is.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monster Voices

I love this perfume. I am already half way throigh my 3rd one. And I have the soap and lotion. I have random friends that have liked it on me and bought it themselves. :firega: Slay 

Forever and Always!

rezjohnsen

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Gaga_Fame

As of 2013, the perfume has sold more than 30 million bottles and has earned more than 1.5 billion dollars worldwide.

Citation: http://www.idolator.com/7440253/lady-gaga-sells-30-million-bottles-of-fame-perfume

Here's if you want receipts

And I wonder It wasnt Love It wasnt Love

Diamond Heart

Ugh i love FAME ive had like 8 bottles of it :giveup: 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

narcoswing
11 hours ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

THAT many people buy the perfume?? They are priced at $25, so 80 million bought it :firega:

Probably not that many. Fame was priced between $50-75 when it launched.

Jigglygoth
12 hours ago, gagzus said:

Supposedly the clips for the EDG commercial were from a music video she filmed in early 2012 for the final single (HML) that never got used so they used it in the commercial

Now I can't stop imagining HML over those images, and they DO fit better :giveup:

Not sure if true tho, but living for the conspiracy nevertheless :laughga: 

HEART OF EVER-FROST

gagzus
2 hours ago, QueenMedusa said:

Now I can't stop imagining HML over those images, and they DO fit better :giveup:

Not sure if true tho, but living for the conspiracy nevertheless  

I still say the commercial soundtrack should've been Sex Dreams though :laughga: 

GreekGod
13 hours ago, gagzus said:

It was literally a genius concept, it projects the image exactly as she wanted it to and it's sales became ironic because it was a fragrance called FAME that smelt sultry and attractive like the appeal of being famous and it was dangerous like fame because it was black and had a poisonous flower in it's ingredients. She even said "it looks good but it's really not" meaning that both Fame and fragrance looked great but really at the end of the day it's just a perfume. It's also ironic that it sold so much purely based on namesake of easily the most famous woman in the world at the time.

The whole era when the perfume was out reeked (pardon the pun) of irony no wonder she made a song like Donatella at that time too. She's was very into irony and projection, so much that she made a fragrance purely because she had enough following and money to do it. Although in hindsight I could tell she wanted them to make it black etc to make it difficult to make and hopefully not make it at all because she didn't wanna even do one at the time either. 

You do believe that she was forced to do that or smth? She made 2 ****ing billions dude. And let's be honest, she's Gaga. She says she doesn't like Fame, then promotes it, then says it feels shallow to sell perfumes, then she makes another one. She also goes "music not the bling" but we all know how hard she works to have commercial success. And it's normal. Let's not pretend like we don't know her :laughga:

Luxe Ford

Just a little fact: no deadly nightshade (Belldonna) flowers have been anywhere near Fame. They smell absolutely vile and the note is probably put in the marketing material because it sounds cool. 

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Archived