Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Fame Fragrance makes history

alp0707

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Unites said:

I prefer Eau de Gaga :lolly::poot:

what's a "Eau de Gaga"? never heard of that, never heard of it, just know that nobody knows.

(sarcasm :hor:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus
2 hours ago, Luxe Ford said:

Honestly Fame is mediocre at best and jarrs with the image it worked so hard to project. It might sell very well, but not because of what it smells like. The whole thing is so cynical (like 95% of the perfume industry)

It was literally a genius concept, it projects the image exactly as she wanted it to and it's sales became ironic because it was a fragrance called FAME that smelt sultry and attractive like the appeal of being famous and it was dangerous like fame because it was black and had a poisonous flower in it's ingredients. She even said "it looks good but it's really not" meaning that both Fame and fragrance looked great but really at the end of the day it's just a perfume. It's also ironic that it sold so much purely based on namesake of easily the most famous woman in the world at the time.

The whole era when the perfume was out reeked (pardon the pun) of irony no wonder she made a song like Donatella at that time too. She's was very into irony and projection, so much that she made a fragrance purely because she had enough following and money to do it. Although in hindsight I could tell she wanted them to make it black etc to make it difficult to make and hopefully not make it at all because she didn't wanna even do one at the time either. 

gagagoogoose

Not bad for a perfume that smells like blood and semen.:classy:

Jorge Gonzalez Varela

Guys this is fake info, I've been looking for this information in several places and I do not find anything official, so it is totally false. :giveup:

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

latina twilight

I just finished mine, I bought it when it just came out and used it only for some occasions because I used to thought it was too femenine (and because it was expensive af for me).

Now I want a new one, tbh.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

7 hours ago, GAGA1972 said:

Oh no I hope she can pay her electric bill this month :madge:

she hasnt paid for asia's pedicure bill for last week

2 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

I haven't even used mine, still in the box

its too precious to use :cryga: omg me too

TimisaMonster

If only that also translated into buying her albums....

But seriously....people like JLO, Paris, and Britney with their hundreds of perfumes need to take notes

:nails:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Miel
5 hours ago, gagzus said:

It was literally a genius concept, it projects the image exactly as she wanted it to and it's sales became ironic because it was a fragrance called FAME that smelt sultry and attractive like the appeal of being famous and it was dangerous like fame because it was black and had a poisonous flower in it's ingredients. She even said "it looks good but it's really not" meaning that both Fame and fragrance looked great but really at the end of the day it's just a perfume. It's also ironic that it sold so much purely based on namesake of easily the most famous woman in the world at the time.

The whole era when the perfume was out reeked (pardon the pun) of irony no wonder she made a song like Donatella at that time too. She's was very into irony and projection, so much that she made a fragrance purely because she had enough following and money to do it. Although in hindsight I could tell she wanted them to make it black etc to make it difficult to make and hopefully not make it at all because she didn't wanna even do one at the time either. 

On that note, the opening launch of it was genius. I mean, I know people thought it was boring, but the whole concept of the world watching her through a glass- watch her sleep, piss, get her head re-shaved, get a tattoo- was total pop-Marina Abromovic/performance art.

Plus, the overall promo of it was incredible. It had the allure and general appeal of a traditional "Fame" promotional campaign, with the ingrained ironic intricacies of Gaga's own interpretation of Fame.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived