Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Fame Fragrance makes history

alp0707

Featured Posts

Yuuri
4 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

Oh no I hope she can pay her electric bill this month :madge:

Well considering the size of her mansion, and the fact she has two mansions means the bills rack up pretty fast.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus

ok but WHERE are the receipts? some random gaga fan acc on instagram =/= COTY or a marketing source publishing these details

The Fame Joanne

Wikipedia says as of 2013 it sold 30 million bottles and earned 1.5 billion $ so maybe it is true 

gagzus
7 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

I had no idea it was that popoular and is still on sale :giveup:

Why did they make that other perfume though, no one bought it like this one and gaga did not care at all about it :rip:

purely down to her deal Troy cut with COTY, she didn't even want to make the original one so she never cared about the latter one. Supposedly the clips for the EDG commercial were from a music video she filmed in early 2012 for the final single (HML) that never got used so they used it in the commercial

ArtGagaPop
2 minutes ago, gagzus said:

purely down to her deal Troy cut with COTY, she didn't even want to make the original one so she never cared about the latter one. Supposedly the clips for the EDG commercial were from a music video she filmed in early 2012 for the final single (HML) that never got used so they used it in the commercial

wait what :rip:
She should have released that as a gift for the fans just like jw 

Thomas P

Why can't gaga's albums sell this much?

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

ElectricAlley
30 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Eau de Gaga promo vid does not fit with the sound of HML at all though?? This is a reach

Xoxo Adriana
1 hour ago, Unites said:

I prefer Eau de Gaga??:lolly::poot:

Youre-shocked-appalled-how-act.gif

Luxe Ford

I loved so much about fame: the iconc bottle designed by Fabien Baron (similar to Mugler Alien, but better), the black juice (not the first fragrance with black liquid), the epic Stephen Klein commercial, the huge launch (I remember standing outside the department store on my cigatett break an hour before opening and the queue just went on and on).

But I don't like the fragrance. I read a heap of press releases going on about how Fame was aiming for the smell of blood and sperm (Etat libre d'Oranges Secretions Magnifique allready did the blood and sperm, plus sweat and saliva) but the actual Fame fragrance is a run-of-the-mill fruity floral celebrity fragrance as daring as a can of tomato juice.

Honestly Fame is mediocre at best and jarrs with the image it worked so hard to project. It might sell very well, but not because of what it smells like. The whole thing is so cynical (like 95% of the perfume industry).

And I know Gaga herself isn't interested in selling perfume, but she has to because of her Coty contract.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Jorge Gonzalez Varela

Link or fake, I need a link from Coty where they say it and not a gaga fan page. To silence the haters.

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

Archived