'Divide' first week sales: 1.789M

Mister Gaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911
7 hours ago, Whispering said:

I don't think so. It is the total album sales worldwide...unless they switched over and I wasn't paying attention. Lol

Pure sales are not most WW charts though. Every country has a different system in place and many if not most have moved toward tracking SPS only. 

These WW sales  are incredibly inflated due to his record-breaking streaming numbers. 

Whispering
20 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Pure sales are not most WW charts though. Every country has a different system in place and many if not most have moved toward tracking SPS only. 

These WW sales  are incredibly inflated due to his record-breaking streaming numbers. 

Media Traffic did report pure sales, up until a couple of months ago. Like I stated, I wasn't sure if that had switched over or not. Someone already pointed out that they had changed over at the new year. 

MaybeKermit
3 minutes ago, FlyPirate said:

tumblr_mezna0K4yo1ry6msio1_250.gif 

hUsgoj0.gif 

Is this from that telenovela? I forgot the name :ladyhaha:

LetsGetHigh
8 hours ago, androiduser said:

so I guess the "writes and produces his own music" is not enough anymore for Gaga fans.... it was in issue with Katy, but now the rules of who deserves hits have changed....  :usrs:

He had a writing camp :rip:

Fiona Apple
5 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Huge SPS and Spotify presence and still couldn't outdo BTW.

giphy.gif

Yeah let's pretend like this debut isn't crazy especially for 2017's standards :emma:

LetsGetHigh
20 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

Yeah let's pretend like this debut isn't crazy especially for 2017's standards :emma:

It's insane but at streaming's peak, he still couldn't outsell Gaga.

Fiona Apple
31 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

It's insane but at streaming's peak, he still couldn't outsell Gaga.

It is streaming's peak but in sales it's exactly the opposite. It's only fair to compare 2017's sales with 2017s sales. Because everything was different in 2011 than it is now

LetsGetHigh
1 hour ago, Britney Spears said:

It is streaming's peak but in sales it's exactly the opposite. It's only fair to compare 2017's sales with 2017s sales. Because everything was different in 2011 than it is now

That is true, but streaming was 100% not included in the albums chart formula. I agree that sales has decreased a lot, but not all artists suffer from that, and one must take that into consideration. Beyonce, Weeknd, Adele have all not suffered greatly from sales climate. And now Ed too.

TheJackMonster

Well he's someone anyone can listen to really. Can you seen a gran listening to The Weeknd.

old-woman-listening-to-music-headphones-

PanPikus

Impressive :O

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Archived