Gaga will NEVER last darling

Zmqor.gif

I hope this is sarcasm...

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emigrante
3 hours ago, LG said:

he's had 4 successful eras and is on a sold out arena tour rn so i personally would :shrug:

What 4 succesfull eras cause I'm sure most of people including me know him since Beauty Behind The Madness.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

SXXXDREAMS
3 hours ago, Mister Gaga said:

sis. i know. but she's not, as much as we want to. she's above demi and selena, but she's not a main pop girl, not yet. 

we haven't seen her shake/dominate pop music since Problem. I repeat, she needs a final push; and it's not enough to have a hit. She needs a pop event situation, like BR/BTW or Katy's TD era.

btw, Side To Side is about to reach a billion views on YouTube and was huge EVERYWHERE I'd say bigger than Problem.. BB charts aren't the only index of success especially worldwide

River

Streaming and different generation.. 

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Mister Gaga
26 minutes ago, SXXXDREAMS said:

btw, Side To Side is about to reach a billion views on YouTube and was huge EVERYWHERE I'd say bigger than Problem.. BB charts aren't the only index of success especially worldwide

I agree sis, and Problem too, but big hits are not enough. Ariana just needs a pop culture EVENT to reach main pop girl status, and STS was not an event. It was a big hit with a billion views; based on that we could say the same about 5H, Work From Home. 

So, let's wait til Ari delivers a pop culture event (Bad Romance/Born This Way; Teenage Dream era; Rih's Umbrella; Xtina's Lady Marmalade/Dirrty; Baby One More Time/Oops; Single Ladies/Self Titled) before calling her a main girl. 

HelloBarbara
2 hours ago, ChaosAngelX69 said:

bc they have the background to blend into the rise of hiphop culture that's literally taking over right now. you can't given call them pop anymore 

But go come Drake and The Weeknd are included then?

Hiiieee

RAMROD

You forgot to mention Beyoncé, when she is the epitome of branding and actual elite, along with Rhenna, who gone on beyond entertainment business.

That thing aside, no many artist have that such star power, or as Cowell once called it, "X factor", There are tons of super talented artists out there, but lots of them are undiscovered or temporarily famous because of many factors.

And these iconic big stars, if you ever seen them in person, always ooze a certain aura in them. You cannot see but you can feel it. Combined that star aura with talents, you'll get a superstar.

You may able to forge a star, but if they don't have that X factor, they won't last long. Nature's selection.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: unknown.. despair.. a lost (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Shadow

Isn't it better that new and small time artists are getting more notice than these big time divas that monopolize airplay and media attention? 

Welcome to planet Earth and the rest of the human race. Maybe the music scene will finally open up creatively and to other genres with streaming being accounted for.

Silence those demons... . đŸ–€

Hades

Ariana is the only one of them all that will last. I see Gomez turning into a full time actress tbh since she's not a good performer and Trainor is not gonna last.

Same goes for groups like 5h, little mix etc. Those groups never last. One day they'll disband like everyone.

Fiona Apple
18 minutes ago, Dr Evil said:

Ariana is the only one of them all that will last. I see Gomez turning into a full time actress tbh since she's not a good performer and Trainor is not gonna last.

Same goes for groups like 5h, little mix etc. Those groups never last. One day they'll disband like everyone.

I mean Little Mix are only becoming bigger and bigger with every album they release and they have a real friendship so I don't see them disbanding. They've already been together 6 years anywayz

MonsterAura

You keep talking about sales, awards and broken records, but that alone isn't what makes someone last in the business. That takes IMPACT more than anything. Something unique and memorable. And to me, Ari hasn't done that yet, regardless of how successful she is. Ed Sheeran is super succesful, but will he be remembered for something the way Gaga will for BR/BTW? No way. 

Ariana Grindr
10 hours ago, kvnrp said:

That song is his Poker Face tbh :saladga:

Overplayed to death omg

omg yas and The Hills is his Bad Romance

TheJackMonster
11 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

pop sensations that will last

Xtina

:green:

Lady Gaga is on a whole another level, she's on her own league.

To MJ or Nicki?

John Wayne

Ariana, Ed, Selena etc. are artists that are forgetful (no shade tho)

Like you can't look back and "say s(he) did THAT!" Streaming and charts ruined it tbh, only bad songs on the top now days.

Archived