đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
book

The Dresden Files

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

HausOfMark

Dresden_Files.jpg

Has anyone read these books? I was told to read these today from an employee at a book store and i picked up the first book and its pretty good.

Description:

Spoiler

The Dresden Files is a contemporary urban fantasy series of novels by author Jim Butcher. They are told in first person narrative by the human wizard and private investigator Harry Dresden, who tells of his investigations into supernatural disturbances in modern-day Chicago. So far, the series consists of fifteen novels, along with several novelettes and short stories.

-Mark

Robagaga

Is it horror???? I want good horror reads hahaha, I finished all the stephen King novels

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

HausOfMark
4 minutes ago, Robagaga said:

Is it horror???? I want good horror reads hahaha, I finished all the stephen King novels

Its about a Wizard who lives in chicago and he solves like murders and mysterys. Its nothing like Harry Potter so far. Im reading book 1 right now of the Dresden files.

-Mark

Seeka
3 minutes ago, Robagaga said:

No. I think it's more thriller with urban fantasy elements.

The Dresden Files is a contemporary urban fantasy series of novels by author Jim Butcher. They are told in first person narrative by the human wizard and private investigator Harry Dresden, who tells of his investigations into supernatural disturbances in modern-day Chicago.

So thriller, which I think most detective novels are.

If you're looking for horror, may I suggest the creepypasta wiki? Just going through the author and pasta of the month can lead you to some good things.

HausOfMark

I just finished the book and it was pretty OK.  Its not the best but it was good.

-Mark

Archived