💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

ASIB: From a small-time nightclub singer to international stardom! UPDATE!

asana15

Featured Posts

FrankGutz
5 minutes ago, Jewels n Drugs said:

Whats this movie even about :emma:

Think of Mariah Carey Giltter :gum: 

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jewels n Drugs
2 minutes ago, Martin Garrix said:

Think of Mariah Carey Giltter :gum: 

The massive flop? :awkney:

JK i know Gaga will deliver

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

FrankGutz
35 minutes ago, Jewels n Drugs said:

The massive flop? :awkney:

biggest fear rn tbh :awkney:  but to be fair im not a huge fan of musicals like a said before, i have only liked 2 and because are from faves and ACTUALLY theyre pretty good

doppelganger
48 minutes ago, Jewels n Drugs said:

The massive flop? 

Glitter is a cult classic though. Like Showgirls :toofunny: 

I'm a little worried about the actual film tbh. Gaga's an okay actor but she's no Meryl Streep. I'm hoping for her acting to be more Bjork in Dancer In The Dark, rather than Julie Andrew in SOM  but we all know she's going all out broadway on us.

But the music's definitely gonna be good.

FrankGutz
1 hour ago, doppelganger said:

Glitter is a cult classic though. Like Showgirls :toofunny: 

I'm a little worried about the actual film tbh. Gaga's an okay actor but she's no Meryl Streep. I'm hoping for her acting to be more Bjork in Dancer In The Dark, rather than Julie Andrew in SOM  but we all know she's going all out broadway on us.

But the music's definitely gonna be good.

i loved Bjork in that film tho :air:

prince

I'm nervous but also very excited! What makes me happy is that no matter what there's going to be hype around it due to it being Gaga's first big movie role and Bradleys directing debut (imagine them on a press trip together). We know Gaga can sing and we know she's a decent actress so the script and directing need to be spot on. Hopefully the La La Land hype will help open more doors to popular musicals!

Also one can only hope they get Barbra in on it and she plays Gagas mum :giveup:

Blade

GUYS, let's pray that she doesn't get her face injected with Epione-**** and stays her natural self.

Blade
9 hours ago, ZacharyMark said:

I'm just nervous that Brad is directing and co-writing. And is Gaga producing her own music? I just wish there were some known directors, writers, etc that were connected to this film.

This, I kinda want award-winning & well known professionals to help them.

thopekas
17 hours ago, EmiRivington said:

I think she stole the show on AHS. Slay mother actress 

tumblr_offy4lWqoB1vqwnx2o1_500.gif

i want this kind of look,same styled hair,same makeup and similar clothes. The Countess of that period (when she met Ramona) was FAAAAABULOOOOUS! if she uses that style in the movie she would slay our existences 

Jeffrey_This_Way

I always said that Gaga would be awesome in any remakes of the classic Streisand films.  When I first heard of her starring in this I was SO excited and was PRAYING that she would cover all the original Barbra Streisand songs from the 1976 movie.  Damnit I was hoping for some 70's-licious stuff like this!

Galactic Mess

I want this movie to be great, but, to be honest, I'm just praying Gaga doesn't embarrass herself like in that crying scene from the MR video (like what was that lol).

PoshLife

They've been talking about this movie for so long I just assumed they already made it :toofunny: 

On 3/15/2017 at 10:41 AM, TropicOfCANCER said:

Are they literally kidding with these names. This must be wrong.

leave it to GGD to find something to worry about in the names of the characters lmfao

Archived