Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

One Week To Andromeda

Anastasia

Featured Posts

Anastasia

Only one more week until Mass Effect Andromeda comes out, goodbye to my life :giveup:.

Official Launch Trailer

Hyped beyond words, Mass Effect was the game that really made me realize the potential of video games and had me hooked. By far some of the greatest side characters ever written, (looking at you Garrus :giggle:), I'm hoping they can live up to that kind of character writing in Andromeda. The video I posted is the official Mass Effect channel, it has all the gameplay videos, trailers, etc. 

Thoughts, hopes, worries on what Andromeda will bring?

FATWIFE, First Lady Of GGD

StuckInMyMind

My boyfriend is obsessed with Mass Effect.. He spent the majority of yesterday ignoring me whilst playing it. He got me to preorder the standard disc which came with the limited edition steelbook because he is also obsessed with Steelbooks

RAMROD
39 minutes ago, HighwayLover said:

My boyfriend is obsessed with Mass Effect.. He spent the majority of yesterday ignoring me whilst playing it. He got me to preorder the standard disc which came with the limited edition steelbook because he is also obsessed with Steelbooks

Leave him before it's too late.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

StuckInMyMind
7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Leave him before it's too late.

I expected him to ignore me for a bit, he was sat right next to me the entire day

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, HighwayLover said:

I expected him to ignore me for a bit, he was sat right next to me the entire day

That's cute tho

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

StuckInMyMind
Just now, RAMROD said:

That's cute tho

He waited for 5 years for it to be released so I agreed with myself that I'd give him a couple of days to enjoy it.. I've just been designing the entire time so we each get to do something we enjoy individually 

Archived