💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

No Lady Starlight at Joanne Tour

hashem

Featured Posts

I was driving on the Subway in Berlin yesterday and as I was looking up from my phone, displaying a GagaxWilson Wallpaper i continued watching the people coming in. Then I saw a familiar face. It was Lady Starlight entering the train with a guy who seemed to be her boyfriend. My eyes immediately teared up a little, remembering all the childhood and teenage memories watching Gaga and Starlight together. I took a moment and approched her. Colleen ? Yeah, She said with a big smile on her face, she couldn't be nicer! As we talked I asked her whether she would Open for the Joanne Tour and she said no, as she had already many Gigs booked. I complimented her Techno sets and congratulated her on her success. I have to say I'm kinda sad that I'm not gonna be able to see her piss of some monsters. I thought she was always doing rad stuff and in essence doing what Gaga did to the mainstream. I got off the train and I said bye, so did she. What a humble and sweet person she is. Maybe #NextTime

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderLevi2

Isn't her name with some of the Joanne World tours as special guest??

Currently listening to Joanne

AlexanderLevi2

Yeah, I also don't really believe this :toofunny:

Currently listening to Joanne

Just now, Altair said:

Pics-or-it-didnt-happen.gif

friends were asking  if I took a selfie.. honestly it was the last thing I was thinking about.

Illuminati

It's kind of sad that her entire career is basically being in her best friends shadow.

GhettoFabulous

There are no receipts to your story lol so I don't know whether to believe it or not for reals though :lana:

but on the topic well oh well maybe next time so I don't really mind tbh 

Just now, Hecturr said:

I thought she was already confirmed?

Maybe she isn't aloud to talk about it and that's why she said that.. dunno. Just sharing my experience

Edonis

Wasn't it confirmed she would be opening the  Joanne Tour though? Hm :oprah:

Also, how dare you not ask her when the Joanne Monster is cuming!!!1!!!2 :grr:

Inb4 soon :poot:

LaMaisonGaga

Yeah it's just really funny that Colleen is not in Germany right now! :) 

/thread 

lamaisongaga.com

The Child

Too bad I wanted her to be the opening act just so I could complain after. :poot:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived