đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

March 13 - Lady Gaga was seen driving her car in West Hollywood.

thalles

Featured Posts

BoomKack

Driving with earphones in? Naughty Gaga :madge:

I'd hate someone filming me while I was driving, I'd get so self conscious and probably fuck up

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

At some point she seemed like she was singing instead of talking. And my bet is that's a song from the soundtrack of A Star Is Born.

Letmelivemylife
16 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

I still find the way she drives just so damn adorable.  I'd love if Gaga could drive us to a Starbucks tbh.

Lol you know she so totally would too. She couldn't resist lol. That's the thing with gaga. She can have a 100 paparazzi around her and keep a stone cold face and ignore them but she becomes like putty (soft and sweet) when her monsters are around. She'll give the paparazzi the "oh my god go the **** away" look but she'll shower us in hugs and affection when she sees us. We mean everything to her. We have her wrapped around our finger ♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

asana15

Is that Bella in the passenger seat? Both Gaga's PAs have blond hair. Kinda explains why Gaga is paying more attention to her than the other way around. The girl in the passenger seat is consumed with her phone.

Letmelivemylife
19 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

She's such a cute and small being

giphy.gif

Lol my gf refused to get me meet and greet tickets because she said and I quote " honey you're 4'11. Don't you realize how weird it would be to ask gaga 'can you please bend down so I can hug you?" Lol tbh I'd get on her back piggy back style so I can feel like I'm tall lol

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Supersonic
23 minutes ago, Edible Cloud said:

Gaga with african braids ! :excited2:

They're just braids....

Supersonic

I think she might have been talking with somebody privately on her phone (like her boyfriend) and didn't want the person in the car to know the entire conversation by putting the telephone on speaker. That way she has both hands on the steering wheel and can talk. It would have made sense since she knows that people are probably filming her while running errands and she doesn't want soundbites of her private life to leak. Imagine if her window was down, the phone was on full blast and the person on the phone said something like "That made you feel the most uncomfortable? What about the time you had bad Chipotle and shat yourself backstage at Good Morning America, wasn't that uncomfortable?" with somebody recording all of that

Jewels n Drugs

I love how this bitch can go from the superbowl and Grammys to just driving down the street

Just another day :lolga:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

phantasmas

ugh, i love seeing celebrities out in public.

it's like watching a dog walk on its hind legs.

:diane:

JustifyMyLove

Yaaaas the braids 

Btw I tried to read her lips and in some point it legit looked like she was saying some swine lyrics lmfao

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Archived