💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Daft Punk might join Gagz at coachella!

Chromatislaps

Featured Posts

Edonis

This fan base needs an education on the legends in dance music. They seem to praise the trendy, newer acts (Flume, Diplo) but pay absolute dust/react with disgust whenever veteran acts, who are critically acclaimed and respected in the community, want to collaborate with the queen :giveup:

Trust that this would be an honor for us to hear their musical collaborations come to fruition. :giveup::diane:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miel

I used to listen to them all the time in elementary school.

This would be a dream come true!

3 points in and ready for more

sillynate

I'm telling you guys!!! Boomkack me!!! She worked with them in 2015 after working with their close friends, Nile and Giorgio :giveup:

Sad that it is only for a performance :( 

I don't see Gaga releasing another pop album until 2019 so there is definitely no new music from them together.

Right now it is all about Joanne, ASIB soundtrack and possibly C2C Part 2.

Lord Ryry

GAGA MAKE A SONG WITH THEM AND SMASH IT - is that what the studio is for ? dear god please be true, GET THAT GP LOVE and HIT 

monketsharona

I would love her to pick Daft Punk, Giorgio Moroder and Nile Todgers on next album

monketsharona
2 hours ago, Albertodift said:

Sad that it is only for a performance :( 

I don't see Gaga releasing another pop album until 2019 so there is definitely no new music from them together.

Right now it is all about Joanne, ASIB soundtrack and possibly C2C Part 2.

Well we all know the people she'll meet until next album will most possibly be involved in the making. She's always doing this ;) 

Fascination

Personally I don't like the music Daft Punk is making expect for their collaborations on Starboy by The Weeknd so I wouldn't mind if it was just fake news and that she will slay on her own again at Coachella, but if it is true, I hope the performance will be great with them.

Luxe Ford

I don't believe anything these days, but G-O-D I hope this is true. And I hope for more than a bloody festival. 

One lf my favourites (to dance to at least):

And this is just half of Daft Punk (Bengalter) but it's one of the most important club tracks of the millenium and it sounds just like DP so...

Stardust - Music Sounds Better Than You

Gondry is just the director of the video, which is cute though.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Levine said:

Too good to be true. 

Well the SB thing about the roof performance was 'too good to be true' and it literally happened while a lot people doubted of it ^^

So I give them a chance ! :) 

Archived