Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Your Favorite Gaga Performances?

Shadow

Featured Posts

Wow, so many awesome ones that I hadn't seen yet. Thank you all for posting.

For some reason, I really love this one: Bad  Romance at Roseland Ballroom (Edit: Start at 14:28, for some reason the embedding messes up the start time...)

Our keytar-wielding warrior queen in her armor of roses, with the cute little interactions, the poses on that turntable and the explosion on top of the balcony :hug:

Never fails to make me feel happy :)

"You just gotta be committed to the hat!" - Lady Gaga

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shadow
1 hour ago, Summy said:

Wow, so many awesome ones that I hadn't seen yet. Thank you all for posting.

For some reason, I really love this one: Bad  Romance at Roseland Ballroom (Edit: Start at 14:28, for some reason the embedding messes up the start time...)

Our keytar-wielding warrior queen in her armor of roses, with the cute little interactions, the poses on that turntable and the explosion on top of the balcony :hug:

Never fails to make me feel happy :)

That was truly a unique performance from her and a one of a kind event, she was so adorable in her rose style too! :kara:

Thank you and @asiagermanotta for sharing! :hug:

Silence those demons... . 🖤

These are the holy trinity of each era right now!

The Fame

The Fame Monster

Born This Way

ARTPOP

Joanne

Alien Tulip
On 3/13/2017 at 8:14 PM, KingOfSpain said:

This is like the only time where she actually looks like herself from the fame era except without the tan and eyeliner. People are always quick to say "FameGa" whenever Gaga has bangs like in the love project commercial but no lol THIS is when she ALMOSTED looked like Fame era Gaga. Lovely performance too.

• Shadow unpinned this topic

Archived