Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Your Favorite Gaga Performances?

Shadow

Featured Posts

Shadow
1 minute ago, Alien Tulip said:

There are so many! For some reason I always loved this eh eh performance. Her energy is so cute and she looks like shes having such a good time. I was so sad when LauiiiHD deleted their channel but thank god someone uploaded their videos. 

Yes, great selection! Ahh, those first three years alone were packed with great performances even when she was low budget. You can tell she gave herself to the stage so brilliantly. She is on her game the strongest in her live performances, imo.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheKillerQueen

I am a gearhead so this performance was epic for me. One of my favroite songs, she sounds beautiful, and a badass trans-am! <3

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

Shadow

One of the few performances that nearly brought me to tears...

Alien Tulip
2 minutes ago, Shadow said:

Yes, great selection! Ahh, those first three years alone were packed with great performances even when she was low budget. You can tell she gave herself to the stage so brilliantly. She is on her game the strongest in her live performances, imo.

Yup. That's why I love her. Even when she was in the beginning of her career and on a low budget, she still put her A game and treated every performance as a superbowl performance. I like how she's still the same person. Still giving her heart in all of her performances. I can't wait to see her this summer. 

Ambrosia

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Shadow

so hot, so bold, Love Game was the sexiest song on the radio and then she did this this performance... great way to kick off that summer of '09.

• Shadow pinned this topic
HiWayUniCorn

I like her best behind the piano I am torn between this two:

and this one from the same day at the same radio station I LAHVE the intro for Paparazzi.

donutellha

here's this one

it's a gem because I feel like there's a fearlessness to her in this performance

lady-gaga-x-factor.jpg.63621b68e84743606

just this picture alone shows the creative epitome of attitude and confidence for Gaga for me

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Abraham Carrillo

Beautiful stage + the intro was everything!

vocals + dance + visuals, Also the very first time she performed Scheisse <3

Best Marry The Night Performance, IMO.

And here's Marry The Night/Born this way at Music Station (It wasn't on youtube):
http://v.yinyuetai.com/video/329883 

Lady Gaga performances in Japan are so extra and I love it <3 

I Just realised that all My favorites are from the Born this way era, lul. 

I'm trash, bye.

FentyGa

The Judas performance on American Idol, the 2009 and 2013 VMA's and ofc the Super Bowl!
giphy.gif

• Shadow unpinned this topic

Archived