Hi Its Nicole

Featured Posts

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Its Nicole
4 minutes ago, TheJoanneHat said:

She's recording the clean version of DIC for radiosĀ 

I don't thinkĀ needs to. They could just edit it to say "Tap Down those boots while I beat around, while I beat around town"

Hello Gaga

MJHolland

But consider this: she's done so many tours and songs for movies (TIHTY) and she's never once said that she was going to the studio to record interludes or whatever for them.Ā 

I really feel like if it was for a movie said SAY it was for a movie to give it promo, ya know?

I don't she'd actually be mean and hype us for no reason, especially when she has an incentive to promote ASIB.Ā 

Plus I don't think she'd make multiple posts about going to the "studi studio studio" if it were just for a soundtrack that's gonna be recorded live, I feel like even for the professional recording it'd take a day or two lol....

TheJoanneHat
Just now, Hi its nick said:

I don't thinkĀ needs to. They could just edit it to say "Tap Down those boots while I beat around, while I beat around town"

funk me downtown is alright

I was referring to "I lay around, touch myself to pass the time"

Imagine kids listening to this with their parents in the car...:sweat:

MJHolland
2 hours ago, Harry said:

Well she hasn't really said anything about ASIB in general except when asked... I remember her saying before Joanne came out that she likesĀ the focus to be on one project at a time, so perhaps she doesn't want to start hyping up the film when it's still 18 months away, and she's in the middle of an album cycle. I think she might just want to share a cute selfie with an update for us showing that she's still working and not just chilling lol.

I would be shocked if she had time to be in the studio to work on a future album right now. She said ASIB will shoot before the tour starts, so it only makes sense.

Isn't it coming out 2018?Ā 

I still feel like there wouldn't be multiple posts about studio recordings for a simple soundtrackĀ 

Plus the producers she's been seen with on IG are def not apart of ASIB

VasilisVas

I wouldn't be disappointed if it was Ā re-release of Joanne with another 3-5 songs!

ThattGuy

She could just be laying down demos for the ASIB soundtrack. Just 'cuz they're filming the performances for it live, she still has to demo it up.

But I hope the soundtrack is studio versions, different than the versions in the movie. Then we get a studio and live version of each one when it releases.

And I'm excited about ASIB songs. No matter what style she writes, it's always great. I could hear some of those pre Fame songs as how ASIB songs might sound. Who knows, we'll see!

Chromatislaps
3 hours ago, PartySick said:

Because she's pure evil :awkney:

She knows exactly how we are and she gets some kind of thrill out of toying with us :giveup:Ā Never forget the silence before the 1986th Instagram post :giveup:

"My fans think everything is cryptic"

I WONDER WHY,Ā DEVIL LADY!Ā :cryga:

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

I love ha though :gaysia:

Ā 

Ā 

truly the devil of pop :firega:Ā 

Shadow

Maybe an EP along with asib soundtrack in the works? Sounds exciting...

Silence those demons... . šŸ–¤

monsterdino
4 hours ago, Hi its nick said:

But isn't it supposed to be live?

well what are they going to play for instrumental sis? or what is she going to sing?

Ā 

she has to have some material sis to sing it live she can't sing whatever comes up to her mind lmao, I've never understood why monsters keep saying this

JazzGa

Am i the only one thinking it may be C3C?

God created Adam and Eve, but Gį»dga collabed with BrianšŸŽŗ and StevešŸŽ·

ThattGuy

I think ASIB will actually be "The Joanne Monster", so to speak. The soundtrack will prob only include maybe like 5 new LG songs, the rest will be the rest of the music in the film. Kinda like "8 Mile". That movie was kinda like Eminem's ASIB. "Purple Rain" was kinda like Prince's ASIB. Semi autographical.

The ground has been layed with "Joanne". A girl that starts out Gogoing, to become one of the world's biggest stars.

"Purple Rain" performances were filmed live. They also film live MV's. But that doesn't mean what you see was all filmed in one take. Anyone here ever been to a filming? They do it in multiple takes, but yeah, will use one good live audio take to mix it to.

But this will be exciting! We're about to go into a Gaga drought for the summer. But coming out of summer, we'll get a new album that's half new Gaga songs, a movie, & then the tour starts!

...and remember, C3C is most likely done, just on the back burner for now. That could be a spring release after the WT is over, for a following 2018 summer tour. This is a great time to be alive, enjoy it!

Yanko
7 hours ago, MJHolland said:

Ok I feel like she wouldn't hype the studio so much if it were for a movie? Like she knows how we are as a fan baseĀ 

Why would she tease us like this though? That doesn't make any sense?Ā 

And what you said it absolutely false lolĀ 

she shoved a jazz album down in our throatsĀ 

u really think she wouldn't teas a movie soundtrack?Ā :poot:

Archived