life

Gaga says she's going to keep going to the studio

Hi Its Nicole

Featured Posts

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

she reminds me of amy winehouse in that picture for some reason... Wonder what she's doing in the studio 

Spoiler

More teased scrapped material we will never get :ladyhaha:

Musery

alp0707
6 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Ok I feel like she wouldn't hype the studio so much if it were for a movie? Like she knows how we are as a fan base 

Why would she tease us like this though? That doesn't make any sense? 

And what you said it absolutely false lol 

Same reason when she constantly Snapped her home parties mentioning Promo during Perfect Illusion

FATCAT

I don't know why you guys aren't super excited for ASIB, it's still ORIGINAL MUSIC :giveup:

Purr more, hiss less.

GhettoFabulous

She looks amazing :diane:

tumblr_ntjugo54fj1ud69a0o1_500.gif

Praying it's the Joanne Monster LP filled with bops and illuminati 

Hi Its Nicole
1 minute ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Praying it's the Joanne Monster LP filled with bops and illuminati 

Something Joanne failed to give. Especially with the illuminati

Hello Gaga

MJHolland

If it was for ASIB would she saying "stuido for ASIB" to give it promo?

And I feel like she would actually spend that much time in the studio for a silly soundtrack and hype it that  much 

AshIey
1 minute ago, iFameMonzter said:

Is a star is born soundtrack jazz or what 

We don't know yet! That's part of the excitement for me, and it's set in present day, so it could literally be anything.

Reality
4 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

she reminds me of amy winehouse in that picture for some reason... Wonder what she's doing in the studio 

Reveal hidden contents

More teased scrapped material we will never get :ladyhaha:

For some reason, a lot of things she's done recently are reminding me of Amy.

🖤👹

Reality

I love Joanne so much, and I hope it has its longevity, but part—okay, a lot—of me wants this to be LG6 or maybe a Joanne EP so much, but I know that realistically it's something for ASIB.

🖤👹

Harry
1 minute ago, MJHolland said:

If it was for ASIB would she saying "stuido for ASIB" to give it promo?

And I feel like she would actually spend that much time in the studio for a silly soundtrack and hype it that  much 

Well she hasn't really said anything about ASIB in general except when asked... I remember her saying before Joanne came out that she likes the focus to be on one project at a time, so perhaps she doesn't want to start hyping up the film when it's still 18 months away, and she's in the middle of an album cycle. I think she might just want to share a cute selfie with an update for us showing that she's still working and not just chilling lol.

I would be shocked if she had time to be in the studio to work on a future album right now. She said ASIB will shoot before the tour starts, so it only makes sense.

monketsharona
Just now, M Monstre said:

I love Joanne so much, and I hope it has its longevity, but part—okay, a lot—me wants this to be LG6 or maybe a Joanne EP so much, but I know that realistically it's something for ASIB.

Same, and tbh I'm not excited at all by the music that will be on ASIB. I feel like she'll serve us something very Mary Poppins, The Sound of Music... 

blackpink

I REFUSE to let myself get hyped.

This is either for ASIB (even though she said she wanted to sing it live, but she can also record the songs too for the soundtrack release), OR this is for Coachella and is recording the backing vocals/extras, OR this is backing vocals for the Joanne tour. 

THIS IS NOT FOR A NEW ALBUM OR EP 

Archived