Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga says she's going to keep going to the studio

Hi Its Nicole

Featured Posts

baptism
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

and you're shoving your opinion down out throats, so what? :air:

Nobody else has expressed my opinion vs. nearly every other post after post saying the same thing pontificating about things they don't really know what they're talking about??? I don't know how it's so reprehensible that I'm not feeling the vibes of Monstrosities pretending to have a clue lol. 

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nikola
8 hours ago, baptism said:

Wowe! What are your sources?! Or did you just say that to be contrary because I said I don't like when people pretend they know what they're talking about?

A country music producer on ASIB? I don't think you know what you're talking about. Also speculation is "I think it's for A Star Is Born". Forcing your opinion down throats and stating it as fact is, as demonstrated in the quote above, "It's for ASIB" or "t's obviously for ASIB don't get your hopes up!!!". There's a difference. 

You sound angry.....its not good for your beauty.....take a ****ing chill pill

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

baptism
Just now, nikola said:

You sound angry.....ints not good for your beaty.....take a ****ing chill pill

Someone already said that and I addressed it but I look really nice regardless lol follow me on insta xoxoxo

Harry
2 hours ago, baptism said:

My post literally said it's just as likely that she's working on new material as she is to be working on ASIB so I don't know what you're talking about but alright. 

"There's no reason she'd be working with some of the producers if it was for ASIB" "you don't know what you're talking about"

WOW? You're an insider?! What are your sources?

See, it can quite easily be flipped. We're all dealing with speculation. No need to be so rude. 

Harry
2 hours ago, baptism said:

Nobody else has expressed my opinion vs. nearly every other post after post saying the same thing pontificating about things they don't really know what they're talking about??? I don't know how it's so reprehensible that I'm not feeling the vibes of Monstrosities pretending to have a clue lol. 

Lol it's not about you having a different opinion to most people in the thread it's about you coming across so angry about it and telling people they don't know what they're talking about when they're guessing just as much as you are. Whether you're intending to or not, you're kinda coming across like an asshole. 

baptism
12 hours ago, Harry said:

Lol it's not about you having a different opinion to most people in the thread it's about you coming across so angry about it and telling people they don't know what they're talking about when they're guessing just as much as you are. Whether you're intending to or not, you're kinda coming across like an asshole. 

If I were angry, why would that be a bad thing? People get angry. Also 100% do not care about the perception. The people I'm addressing come across really annoying.. I'll take asshole. But also I can't believe you're still talking to me. What's to gain? Stop now. 

FrankGutz
On 14/3/2017 at 1:02 AM, baptism said:

So tired of EVERY time she goes to the studio everyone being like "OH IT'S ASIB I KNOW I'M AN INSIDER I KNOW WHAT GAGA IS DOING!!!!!" and then fifteen people say the EXACT same thing. Except you aren't an insider and you have no idea what she's doing and there's no reason she'd be working with some of the producers she's recently been spotted with if it were for ASIB, and it's just as likely she's working on new material. GOOD. BYE. 

lol, because that's probably the most accurate thing, she's about to do Coachella, the tour & AISB film,  why would she record an album she wont have time to promote, why would she record a new record when Joanne is just in the 2nd single, she doesnt have time for a new cicle/era, she will be very busy with C3C, Tour, Coachella & ASIB, its just not realistic to think a new album is in the making lol

The meltdown when ull have when nothing happens lmfao

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

myluis617

giphy.gif

I think It makes more sense for her to probaly be creating some pop tracks for her next pop Album. She can get one pop album done, then she'll probably do the album with Tony Bennet, and Then do ASIB soundtrack with the help of probably more songwriters and producers since ASIB is a collab with Bradley Cooper and it is for a major film I dont think they would let Gaga do everything herself. Im am super hyped up Gaga is coming for our Scalps with Three albums coming in the next year. 2017-2018 already looking like bright years for our STAR. 

giphy.gif

Rudz Xinc

Slow news
It feels like 2016 again
After amazing February, March has been a quiet Gagaworld

Look at those clowns

thierryrreiht
On 2017-03-16 at 5:55 AM, RudzXinc said:

Slow news
It feels like 2016 again
After amazing February, March has been a quiet Gagaworld

and 2015...

Emigrante
On 16.03.2017 at 10:24 AM, myluis617 said:

giphy.gif

I think It makes more sense for her to probaly be creating some pop tracks for her next pop Album. She can get one pop album done, then she'll probably do the album with Tony Bennet, and Then do ASIB soundtrack with the help of probably more songwriters and producers since ASIB is a collab with Bradley Cooper and it is for a major film I dont think they would let Gaga do everything herself. Im am super hyped up Gaga is coming for our Scalps with Three albums coming in the next year. 2017-2018 already looking like bright years for our STAR. 

giphy.gif

which artrave is that gif from?

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Archived