life

Gaga says she's going to keep going to the studio

Hi Its Nicole

Featured Posts

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drin Lon

Yaaaaasss Gaga annonce the lead single already, Imperfect Delusion is coming for your weaves this September yaaaaass :excited2: 

:poot:

Edit: Yaaaaass goood the cover just leaked, Angelina is cumming y'all!

:poot:

Hi Its Nicole
4 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

Yaaaaasss Gaga annonce the lead single already, Imperfect Delusion is coming for your weaves this September yaaaaass :excited2: 

i hear its the original redone version of Perfect Illusion:excited2:

Hello Gaga

KingOfSpain

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Killa

i just on the lowest of keys hope she's recording another ep as well

how delusional of us ahhhhhhh

anyways, more than that i'm hyping myself like:

she'll be in the studio arranging and stuff and then suddenly has an idea and tadam new just dance on the spot, 5 min of pure pop brain damage vomit cum

tomdsgn
1 hour ago, LG said:

The music will still be professionally recorded because its useful during editing and will probably be released as a soundtrack. You can't always rely on live audio during professionally made movies.

Most movies are ADR'ed up to their eyeballs these days anyway. 

1 hour ago, Harry said:

She would still need to write/demo/arrange it all. I'm sure she'd be there on hand during recording and production of the instrumentals.

It's either ASIB or interludes/arrangements for tour or Coachella. No way is she finding time to record new music in the midst of all these other things she has coming up.

This is probably the most likely. I'd say it's Coachella backing vocals, arrangements and such. We're only a few weeks out from it. 

RBNLM
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

there will most likely be a physical copy to buy from the soundtrack album, that will be studio version

but highkey hoping it's LG6 :rip: 

nope! Les Miserables soundtrack is the same as the movie

Edonis

Kii this is gonna be the biggest meltdown when y'all realize it's (most likely) for ASIB :giveup:

TwerkinLurkin

Even though I've learned through the years not to hype myself this is a little strange 

While it's a good chance it's for asib why wouldn't she at least mention asib in at least on of her posts talking about going to the studio since we all know asib is coming and it's not a secret 

hoeslay

I like how everyone likes to thing studio time is always SO specific. It's VERY LIKELY it's for ASIB but when you're an artist like Gaga (and also so many others) every day is studio day. You're always working on multiple things. Some just for fun and then they develop into things that end up on albums. So for all we know she could be recording audio for tour interludes, a song for someone's soundtrack, or narration for a documentary haha

junolxf

It's for ASIB. Don't hype yourselves up, guys. She ain't got time for anything else.

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Archived