Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Radio Slave samples Lady Gaga

robboadam

Featured Posts

robboadam

http://mixmag.net/read/essential-radio-slave-another-club-news

Radio Slave, aka Matt Edwards is the don when it comes to making a simplistic techno banger than you can’t get out of your head.

'Another Club' is the next hypnotic, thumping rave tune of his that you’ll be singing in your sleep.

Released as an EP to mark the 100th release on his label Rekids, ‘Another Club’ has elements of a raw ravers’ tune that would not be out of place at any deep, dark basement party.

What makes it even better and its message even more prominent, is that Edwards has sampled the voice of Lady Gaga in an interviewwhere she explains her partying routine, in a pitched down, droning monologue that lures you into the rhythm:

“No sleep, bus, club, another club, another club, another club, plane, next place, no sleep, another club…”

freebit

It's disappointing because I'd rather just hear her real speaking voice on this instead of it being pitched down. Now it just sounds like it could be anyone.

JustifyMyLove

Omg that iconic bus no sleep club another club plane no sleep thing 

Julia Volkova #1 stan

MonsterOfSpain
3 minutes ago, robboadam said:

What makes it even better and its message even more prominent, is that Edwards has sampled the voice of Lady Gaga in an interviewwhere she explains her partying routine, in a pitched down, droning monologue that lures you into the rhythm:

“No sleep, bus, club, another club, another club, another club, plane, next place, no sleep, another club…”

Reductive :poot: 

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, freebit said:

It's disappointing because I'd rather just hear her real speaking voice on this instead of it being pitched down. Now it just sounds like it could be anyone.

He can do that but he didn't cos lawsuit lel

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Fernster7

It's a tragic sample. It does not even sound good with the beat.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Anderson123

So random but kind of catchy. I thought he had sampled the instrumental of a song or something like that.

ImpossiblePrincess

wooaahh I made a song based off of that interview called Nother Club

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Archived