💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Million Reasons on the Voice UK

Jenina

Featured Posts

Jenina

Truly Ford covered Million Reasons yesterday on The Voice UK for her knockout round.

Here are her past performances on the show so far if any of you are interested

cool

Anastasia

Slay The Voice Gaga :firega:

Idk if I am a fan of his girl yet, need to see more of her I suppose, but she has good taste :lolga:

FATWIFE, First Lady Of GGD

Reality

Some of y'all are making it sound like her voice is a monstrosity.

I thought she did well.

🃏🖤👹

Fernster7

Quite nice. I didn't like her singing at first but by the end of the song I was amazed. And she looked gorgeous too.:wub:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Gagaloo911

I thought she did quite well tbh. I dislike her changing parts and lyrics but overall it's one of the better covers of this song. 

Most of them I see I can't bear to sit through cause they can't match the power of Gaga's vocals. 

nath4gaga

She can't sing for ****. Trying to cross lana del rey with florence welch. Her personality is ****ing hideous too. 

HiWayUniCorn

I am probably going to get alot of flack for this, but it sounds like Lana del Rey covering Gaga.

Bebe
15 minutes ago, nath4gaga said:

She can't sing for ****. Trying to cross lana del rey with florence welch. Her personality is ****ing hideous too. 

11 minutes ago, HiWayUniCorn said:

I am probably going to get alot of flack for this, but it sounds like Lana del Rey covering Gaga.

I get the same except I feel like it's a Lana impersonator trying to do Lana covering Gaga :smh: 

Not a fan of the performance tbh

venusian

all the parts of she cut out were the perfect parts to show off her voice... LMAO this is ****ing tragic

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Archived