💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Joanne Tour Stage Allegedly Leaked

Glitter Stick

Featured Posts

Schwerk

I've seen this before so I'm starting to think it could be real. It's quite confusing to me honestly. Really hope the early entry package is not a complete waste of money like at Artrave. That I can't quite tell from this design. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
drinkmytears
16 minutes ago, Marjol said:

I've seen this before so I'm starting to think it could be real. It's quite confusing to me honestly. Really hope the early entry package is not a complete waste of money like at Artrave. That I can't quite tell from this design. 

Its not a waste of money if she spends majority of the show at the mainstage and just uses the other 2 for a few songs.

But I will tell you its official. Multiple venues have that as the setup.

MarryTheNight91

Everything out there is fake. I also expect this stage to be more basic than all her past stages. I really don't see a catwalk. I think it's going to be a pretty minimalist stage honestly. 

IllumiMark
21 hours ago, QueenJoanne23 said:

Everything out there is fake. I also expect this stage to be more basic than all her past stages. I really don't see a catwalk. I think it's going to be a pretty minimalist stage honestly. 

Why do you think it shouldn't have a catwalk? I think catwalks are really nice and they allow her to be closer to fans in the back. Too many catwalks (I.E. artRave stage) may be unnecessary, but one catwalk is nice in my opinion.

mister max

Lol its real :excited2:some ticketmadster sites already use it

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

GagaxGrande
1 hour ago, mister max said:

Lol its real some ticketmadster sites already use it

The circles confuse me tho.:shrug:

xoxo, Joanne

mister max
5 minutes ago, GagaxGrande said:

The circles confuse me tho.:shrug:

me too lmao :emma: maybe they are light bars or special places for the packages idk :emma: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Hi Its Nicole
2 hours ago, mister max said:

me too lmao  maybe they are light bars or special places for the packages idk  

Or they are stages

Hello Gaga

That J

I hope they are stages.  Typically I don't just look out for me but if that IS the real lay out, my seat is phenomenal and my body is ready!  😂😉

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

ThattGuy

I know I'm being petty and selfish when I say this, but this layout makes it impossible for anyone to have a good spot for the entire show. I'll be watching most likely a quarter of the show from the opposite side of the arena or a screen. This plagued ArtRave too.

Queen of cheating Premium package buyers from getting a true premium experience 😐

GloZell Green

So far every "leak" of the stage that I've seen is that :rip: I wonder if she's planning to do something with intel to get to each stage.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Hi Its Nicole
Just now, GloZell Green said:

So far every "leak" of the stage that I've seen is that  I wonder if she's planning to do something with intel to get to each stage.

Inb4 she uses drones 2 fly her 2 each stage

Hello Gaga

GloZell Green
Just now, Hi its nick said:

Inb4 she uses drones 2 fly her 2 each stage

Oh I wouldn't mind her doing that but I'm not even going so :air: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Archived