• Created
  • Last Reply
Queen Gloria

I can't reveal my sources, but this is actually the stage

Spoiler

elHiNbw.jpg

Luke78619
17 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

Guys...can't you recognize the catwalks from ARTrave?

They mean the one in the middle, covered by the watermark 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Glitter Stick
54 minutes ago, Jewels n Drugs said:

Off topic but I have a question. Do they remove the seats on one side of the arena for the stage to fit or :air:

I'm so curious. 

Edit: omg they do :golfclap:

maxresdefault.jpg

They do in some arenas, in others they just put the stage infront of the seats and cover them with a huge sheet

img_4807.jpg

drinkmytears
5 hours ago, Jewels n Drugs said:

Off topic but I have a question. Do they remove the seats on one side of the arena for the stage to fit or :air:

I'm so curious. 

Edit: omg they do :golfclap:

maxresdefault.jpg

Every arena is different. I think a lot of the smaller ones have seats that can be pushed back for a bigger stage/backstage area. Some arenas don't even have a full 360 seating, there's a permanent space for the stage.

I saw Gaga at the Tacoma Dome, and in the back lot they have a lot of the seats outside. They're bleachers they can take in and out depending on the size of the stage/capacity.

Xaylan
5 hours ago, Haroon said:

The one in the middle says August 11th and "Mobile Arena" at the top which matches up with the Las Vegas date which is at the T-Mobile Arena :omg: 

That being said it seems too out of the blue that this is surrounded by artRave stuff and I'm not really buying it :duck: 

Maybe as proof that her mother does work there, but I don't know. I'm confused :wacko:

Hi Its Nicole

OMG I can't wait till she flys over the crowd!

Hello Gaga

so there is four different stages?! unsure if its real but i hate the idea of their being four different stages, i prefer stages that are connected, not ones with a B stage and a C stage. 

Jewels n Drugs
9 hours ago, Glitter Stick said:

They do in some arenas, in others they just put the stage infront of the seats and cover them with a huge sheet

img_4807.jpg

5 hours ago, drinkmytears said:

Every arena is different. I think a lot of the smaller ones have seats that can be pushed back for a bigger stage/backstage area. Some arenas don't even have a full 360 seating, there's a permanent space for the stage.

I saw Gaga at the Tacoma Dome, and in the back lot they have a lot of the seats outside. They're bleachers they can take in and out depending on the size of the stage/capacity.

Thank you for the education :golfclap:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Ronnie

Both the Perfect Illusion & Dancin' In Circles VIP Packages are for reserved seating in the lower level..... This was DOA 

Archived