Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Joanne Tour Stage Allegedly Leaked

Glitter Stick

Featured Posts

Michael Woodson
1 minute ago, redhoodieslime said:

proof 

Proof what? That's obviously a fake layout of the tour. The twitter user who tweeted out that mess is clearly just an attention *****. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh

Don't know what to think. But there's something wrong with the Joanne layout one, the seats behind the stage aren't blacked out the way the artRAVE ones are so.. :sweat:

Blake

That literally was taken on a bed cover. :flop:

Also the right artRAVE map has: 'Event date: 7/19/13' on it.
19th of July 2013? I don't think so.

berlinforme
30 minutes ago, redhoodieslime said:

receipts? :reductive:

Why should we prove it's fake? Lol

Somebody better prove it's real. 

numb the flame

There's been two leaks of the same stage already. One from the other thread about ideas for the stage and someone said when they was buying tickets the stage plan from the VEGAS show the same stage plan was there. Last night a snapchat account posted the same thing for the same show. I'll try and find the link for the other thread. 

Maybe? Kind of a weird setup. The reasons the arenas are different is because she played the artrave in Las Vegas in MGM Arena and she's doing the Joanne Tour at T Mobile Arena in Vegas. There's two arenas there. 

numb the flame
1 minute ago, lg5 said:

Maybe? Kind of a weird setup. The reasons the arenas are different is because she played the artrave in Las Vegas in MGM Arena and she's doing the Joanne Tour at T Mobile Arena in Vegas. There's two arenas there. 

I think it's a good layout. Because  more like the artRAVE the stage is bringing her closer to the fans in the seats?

1 minute ago, SaamuelTaaner said:

I think it's a good layout. Because  more like the artRAVE the stage is bringing her closer to the fans in the seats?

I'd like to see a better picture of it. I wonder how the stage would work for the stadium shows where there's already assigned seating on the floor in sections. 

Glitter Stick

Apparently the same layout is on some ticket sites :sure: 

Spoiler

C6q_8ktWcAAQM37.jpg

I can't find it anywhere so idk :sure:

If you check the date on the middle paper August 11, it matches where she will perform that night at T-Mobile Arena, so it could be real. I'm not saying it is or it isn't, but the date matches the arena so unless they've gone to a lot of effort to fake it it can be real

Jewels n Drugs

Off topic but I have a question. Do they remove the seats on one side of the arena for the stage to fit or :air:

I'm so curious. 

Edit: omg they do :golfclap:

maxresdefault.jpg

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Haroon
35 minutes ago, bayonse said:

it literally says July 2014

The one in the middle says August 11th and "Mobile Arena" at the top which matches up with the Las Vegas date which is at the T-Mobile Arena :omg: 

That being said it seems too out of the blue that this is surrounded by artRave stuff and I'm not really buying it :duck: 

Archived