other

Kylie Minogue | Aphrodite [Megarate Submission]

juju

Featured Posts

juju
5 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

qOlnAry.jpg

me rn :green: 

Y'all be prepared to meltdown, some of the final placements had me like :awkney: 

❤ x ❤

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gia Gunn
Just now, jujubae said:

Y'all be prepared to meltdown, some of the final placements had me like :awkney: 

If Closer is one of those in the bottom you better alter them rates sis :gum:

juju
2 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

If Closer is one of those in the bottom you better alter them rates sis :gum:

what's done is done :giveup: 

Can't wait to expose all y'all who rated songs lower than 3 :whitney: 

❤ x ❤

Gia Gunn
Just now, jujubae said:

what's done is done :giveup: 

Can't wait to expose all y'all who rated songs lower than 3 :whitney: 

Giving a Kylie Minogue song a score lower than 6... and said song being from Aphrodite...

nAOVnyV.gif

juju
Just now, Gia Gunn said:

Giving a Kylie Minogue song a score lower than 6... and said song being from Aphrodite...

nAOVnyV.gif

MTE

my lowest was a 5 and it was a bonus track :green: 

❤ x ❤

Gia Gunn
1 minute ago, jujubae said:

MTE

my lowest was a 5 and it was a bonus track :green: 

Bonus tracks are allowed most of the time, this being one of those times. But the rest...

QrHpnAC.gif

juju
11 hours ago, Gia Gunn said:

Bonus tracks are allowed most of the time, this being one of those times. But the rest...

QrHpnAC.gif

you gonna be available Sunday at 12PM EST :oprah: That's gonna be the ceremony and I want as many of y'all here, this goes for @littlemonsterL5 @Dr Evil @RAMROD @Blake @MaryJaneHolland @Taka @IndieKylie @Bio @Psychedelic @petedagrk @KingOfSpain @John Slayne @CowSiss @takemetovenus @ARTPOPe @Antonio @Peto @VOLANTIS

❤ x ❤

YeehawKylie
Just now, jujubae said:

you gonna be available tomorrow at 1PM EST :oprah: That's gonna be the ceremony and I want as many of y'all here, this goes for @littlemonsterL5 @Dr Evil @RAMROD @Blake @MaryJaneHolland @Taka @IndieKylie @Bio @Psychedelic @petedagrk @KingOfSpain @John Slayne @CowSiss @takemetovenus @ARTPOPe @Antonio @Peto @VOLANTIS

I think so. I have something at 12, but should be home by 1pm. I'll probably end up following on my phone anyways. :lolga:

Just now, jujubae said:

you gonna be available tomorrow at 1PM EST :oprah: That's gonna be the ceremony and I want as many of y'all here, this goes for @littlemonsterL5 @Dr Evil @RAMROD @Blake @MaryJaneHolland @Taka @IndieKylie @Bio @Psychedelic @petedagrk @KingOfSpain @John Slayne @CowSiss @takemetovenus @ARTPOPe @Antonio @Peto @VOLANTIS

Thats 12 noon soooooooooo yea I should be awake then

Antonio
Just now, jujubae said:

sis the Paradise ceremony is tomorrow at the exact same time :ohno:

@littlepotter @jujubae yalls should figure it out

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Gia Gunn
Just now, jujubae said:

That would be like an hour and almost 40 minutes before this exact time, correct? If so yeah. Anyways my flop ass is always here so I don't know why I'm getting so precise :madge: 

juju
Just now, Antonio said:

sis the Paradise ceremony is tomorrow at the exact same time :ohno:

@littlepotter @jujubae yalls should figure it out

wait what :oprah: This is the first I'm hearing about this smh

It'd be helpful if you'd update the Megarate thread with ceremony dates but smh :neyde: 

❤ x ❤

11 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

nAOVnyV.gif

I think my lowest was 6.  I think I had like 3 6's lol 

Hades

I'm not sure if i'll be available this time at all but have fun guys!

Gia Gunn
Just now, petedagrk said:

I think my lowest was 6.  I think I had like 3 6's lol 

You're barely on the edge sis :gum:

Archived