Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kylie Minogue | Aphrodite [Megarate Submission]

juju

Featured Posts

Antonio
1 hour ago, IndieKylie said:

I'll have to see who cause I really wanna participate!!ย :stalkga:

Looking forward to the Madonna list...it'll help me listen to more cause I only know Ray of Light and Rebel Heart as albums and then it's just her singles I know.ย :emma:

well I have to admit almost all of the top 50 are singles :emma:ย well not really there are album tracks but her single picks are always highlights on the albums :gaycat:ย 

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gia Gunn
1 hour ago, Antonio said:

well I have to admit almost all of the top 50 are singles :emma:ย well not really there are album tracks but her single picks are always highlights on the albums :gaycat:ย 

Her 3rd single from her last album coming for that #1 spot :lolly:ย 

Antonio
1 hour ago, Gia Gunn said:

Her 3rd single from her last album coming for that #1 spot :lolly:ย 

I doubt it even got into the top 150 :lolly:ย 

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž

Gia Gunn
Just now, Antonio said:

I doubt it even got into the top 150 :lolly:ย 

I think that if I were to make a list I would include it as #100 or something just because of the bop that it is :lolly:ย 

Antonio
1 hour ago, Gia Gunn said:

I think that if I were to make a list I would include it as #100 or something just because of the bop that it is :lolly:ย 

I just checked my list and it's sitting pretty at #142 :lolly:ย 

Gia Gunn
Just now, Antonio said:

I just checked my list and it's sitting pretty at #142 :lolly:ย 

giphy.gif

I love Madonna but I don't think I could even name 150 songs without checking so seeing it so far behind is surprising :lolly:ย 

DimitrisARTPOP
8 hours ago, jujubae said:

Also, @Dimitris Theodorakisย I see that you are new, WELCOME :sara:ย If you are indeed a Lover like most of us, then please join the Aphrodite ceremony, and although rates are closed, PLEASE join in for Fever and - if no one calls it before I can - Body Language :excited2:ย I'd be honored to do my three favorite Kylie albums this side of X.

Thanks sis! I love Kylie and I will try to join the ceremony!ย :gaycat:

juju

tumblr_np2sqnKnDl1qlvwnco3_500.gif

Ceremony is in a little over 12 hours :lolly:ย Y'all picked your outfits yet? Who's excited?

Get hype :lolly:ย 

ย 

โค x โค

Archived