Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Any of you waited at the O2 Arena (London) before???

Kim Woodburn

Featured Posts

Kim Woodburn

I have only seen Gaga once before at the Cheek To Cheek tour in London (I still count myself so lucky because the second night it was cancelled as Tony was ill, luckily I had tickets for the monday show). After the show had finished, me and my friends went to the stage door and waited for about 2 hours with about 60 (maybe more) Gaga fans at the door (I presume they were all gaga fans...they were very...theatrical to say the least lol!). Sadly Gaga did not leave via the stage door and I believe she left the venue pretty sharp, so our wait was for nothing, but it was actually so fun to do (even though I was freezing cold..it was around midnight we called it a night).

Anyway I am going to the O2 in London to see Queen Gaga in October and wondered if there's a stage door kinda thing?? I've no idea how the layout of that place works, I've been to the o2 but not inside the arena, so don't know it very well. I'm not actually that bothered by physically meeting Gaga as there will probably be so many there, but to get close enough to get a pic or something would be nice. Plus it's always a fun experience to do some chasing around lol

I just wondered if anyone had waited to meet Gaga outside the O2 before and what it was like??

drinkmytears

You can't access it. There's a gate cars go through that pull up to a garage entrance. I've never waited but worked the Brit awards. There is no stage door like at a theatre.

djparky

IIt's very unlikely you'll be able to get that close-  there's a large area that general public don't get near to.

The security folk won't be keen people hanging around and the last trains from North Greenwich go about midnight

Kim Woodburn

Maybe I am better off waiting before-hand (during the day) at the Langham Hotel. I've never done any of that before, so it's something I'm considering

venusfly

It's unlikely you will see her after the show, the venue security usually usher people away from the venue as soon as they can

Archived