Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Asian & Australian Leg

Twitter

Featured Posts

RAMROD

IMHO no chance on Malaysia, they are like similiar to Indonesia, and had shunned Beyoncé twice because she is "too sexy" when she was mostly in leotard :sweat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay
2 minutes ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

SA = South America or South Africa?

America, aren't you from South America?

GagaTheExplorer
27 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

America, aren't you from South America?

yes, well she didn't even come here with the Born This Way Ball Tour even tho my country wasn't as phucked as it is now...

RAMROD
1 minute ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

yes, well she didn't even come here with the Born This Way Ball Tour even tho my country wasn't as phucked as it is now...

:oprah:

BTWB by far is the tour with most South American dates tho! (8 countries, with Brazil got 3 dates and Puerto Rico with 2)

GagaTheExplorer
33 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

:oprah:

BTWB by far is the tour with most South American dates tho! (8 countries, with Brazil got 3 dates and Puerto Rico with 2)

when I said "here" I meant my floppy country Venezuela (aka the North Korea of the Americas)

RAMROD
Just now, GagaTheExplorer said:

when I said "here" I meant my floppy country Venezuela (aka the North Korea of the Americas)

Ah, no more questions will be asked :hug:

sarahb

If she came over here to do a quick promo tour/concert she'd be able to sell the Australian leg like crazy. 

Alfonso
On 11/3/2017 at 7:15 PM, sarahb said:

If she came over here to do a quick promo tour/concert she'd be able to sell the Australian leg like crazy. 

This! She needs more promo over there.. 

I think she could do a second brisbane date there too.. :sweat: (I mean, she could seld out at least two dates in each city, when speaking of Sidney, Brisbane and Melbourne) 

Let´s  remember the impact gaga had in Asia and Australia/New Zealand with the BTWB :giveup:

Nicole

I feel like for Australia/NZ on a business standpoint it'd be sensible to do a promo tour and test the waters before deciding when/where to bring the show. I hope her team/Live Nation aren't egotistical about it by refusing to come here without considering bringing a smaller show or considering smaller venues, I'd be happy with that and I'm sure many would be grateful to see the show.

GGDisbetter

GET TO FLOPSTRALIA :grr: 

I WANT A FLOPSTRALIA HOLIDAY :grr: 

Spoiler

I actually hope she doesnt come to nz :awkney: 

I hate auckland :awkney: 

And I wouldn't mind going to flopstralia too :whitney:

• 2 weeks later...
Pacify Him

Yas Philippines! Well deserved :applause: 

I'm gonna see more videos of them's kids dancing in the streets wearing cinder block heels :giveup: Slay

I’m getting on your nerves

Hong Kong and Taiwan please :giveup: She never come since the Born This Way Ball, I'm dying to see her live here in Hong Kong :toofunny:

artpopulace

I want her to come to Asia last (she better come back to Philippines :grr: for two nights!) so I can save up for the super ultra mega VIP :giggle:

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

Archived