Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
book

Has anyone read The Maze Runner series?

littlepotter

Featured Posts

OBEY
4 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

I've not read them but I heard they're not good...

Poor Allegiant, I don't even know if there is even gonna be a part 2, they f*cked up that franchise so badly 

The 1st movie was AMAZING (so was the book), it had so much potential 

theyre not even going to do a 4th movie :rip:  what a tragedy the books are amazing though

Drin Lon
11 minutes ago, OBEY said:

theyre not even going to do a 4th movie :rip:  what a tragedy the books are amazing though

:toofunny:

littlepotter
56 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

I've not read them but I heard they're not good...

Poor Allegiant, I don't even know if there is even gonna be a part 2, they f*cked up that franchise so badly :madge:

The 1st movie was AMAZING (so was the book), it had so much potential 

Oh my god do not get me started on Divergent :sharon: the first book was AMAZING. It transported me to somewhere dark and intriguing, I felt like I was there with them. The second book was also action packed and interesting, I think it's the fastest book I've ever read. But Allegiant was so. Bad. It took me months to get through it, all the plotholes and the deus ex machinas and that crap. Ruined the series. It really had amazing potential.

51 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Are they seriously not gonna finish the series? :air: oh my god

chaeri pls

Drin Lon
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

Oh my god do not get me started on Divergent :sharon: the first book was AMAZING. It transported me to somewhere dark and intriguing, I felt like I was there with them. The second book was also action packed and interesting, I think it's the fastest book I've ever read. But Allegiant was so. Bad. It took me months to get through it, all the plotholes and the deus ex machinas and that crap. Ruined the series. It really had amazing potential.

I actually liked Allegiant for the most part, it wasn't as bad as people make it, I've actually read it twice :sweat:

But yeah I agree, Divergent was DEFINITELY the best of the three.

OBEY
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

Are they seriously not gonna finish the series? :air: oh my god

The third bombed and the critics shattered it i really dont get why they ****ing split it in two, we'll never get the 4rth movie :air: 

HausOfMark

I was so excited for the movies after the first one that i went out and bought the book series and the books are awful and the 2nd movie is awful :/

-Mark

• 2 weeks later...
blackthorns

I was actually a huge nerd for this entire series heh

I do tend to agree that the books are terrible, and for me, at least, are impossible to follow. The last book was actually my favorite despite being written poorly mainly because of the character arcs, but to each their own.

The movies are amazing though, personally. Not because they're good as a whole, but because when they do get it right, they get it REALLY right (see the club scene in the second movie-it is, to this day, my favorite movie scene). Not to mention, the cast is awesome together, and it really shows in the gag reels.

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

littlepotter
5 hours ago, blackthorns said:

I was actually a huge nerd for this entire series heh

I do tend to agree that the books are terrible, and for me, at least, are impossible to follow. The last book was actually my favorite despite being written poorly mainly because of the character arcs, but to each their own.

The movies are amazing though, personally. Not because they're good as a whole, but because when they do get it right, they get it REALLY right (see the club scene in the second movie-it is, to this day, my favorite movie scene). Not to mention, the cast is awesome together, and it really shows in the gag reels.

I should watch the movies sometime but definitely not soon because I want to have a break from that world

chaeri pls

Archived