💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Happy (belated) birthday Natali!

JHS

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife
9 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

Really? How can you get arrested for showing your love to people? 

Lol exactly. Funny thing is I went to catholic school so my argument was "but sister Teresa aren't we supposed to love everyone as our brothers and sisters?" Lol she said yes but apparently that didn't include hugging people. I think it's was just the fact that I was openly lesbian that made them uncomfortable

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

13 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Lol exactly. Funny thing is I went to catholic school so my argument was "but sister Teresa aren't we supposed to love everyone as our brothers and sisters?" Lol she said yes but apparently that didn't include hugging people. I think it's was just the fact that I was openly lesbian that made them uncomfortable

That's unfair. Catholic church should really start fully accepting the LGBTQ Community :neyde:

Letmelivemylife
24 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

That's unfair. Catholic church should really start fully accepting the LGBTQ Community :neyde:

Exactly. It's ok though. I found a new church where members of the LGBTQ community are welcomed. Best part is I get to hug people :excited2:. I still think that professional hugger should be a real paid job lol

12 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Exactly. It's ok though. I found a new church where members of the LGBTQ community are welcomed. Best part is I get to hug people :excited2:. I still think that professional hugger should be a real paid job lol

lol :laughga: if that's makes you happy in life then I'm here for it :hug:

3 hours ago, LoisLilMonster said:

NTLG3.jpg

I think this is the cutest sister photo we'll ever have :flutter: 

Letmelivemylife
1 minute ago, LoisLilMonster said:

I think this is the cutest sister photo we'll ever have  

Lol I just wanna know how long it took to get them positioned just right lol. There's a reason my dad only has family pics of my 2 sisters and I up until about 8 years old. It always turned into "dad!!! tell her to stop sitting on me!!!! Jesus you need to diet!!! You way a freakin ton!!! Owww you're pinching my leg!!!!" Lol ah sisterly love lol

Archived