Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga out and about In Malibu

alp0707

Featured Posts

Whispering
1 hour ago, Gagaloo92 said:

And? That doesn't keep a person from getting sun lol

I'm white and if I lived there I would be dark as hell from all the sun I'd be getting!Ā 

Wrinkles, aging skin and skin cancer aren't cute.Ā 

When she wants a tannedĀ look, she can get a spray tan. :)Ā Pale is in! :)Ā 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Earthling
1 hour ago, Gagaloo92 said:

And? That doesn't keep a person from getting sun lol

I'm white and if I lived there I would be dark as hell from all the sun I'd be getting!Ā 

She probably has more important things to do than just lay around on a beach for hours on end just to get a tanĀ :classy:

*she switched baristas. ā˜•ļø

Computer

Not my favoriteĀ 

šŸ’ššŸ’›šŸ’•ā£ā­•šŸ’¢šŸ’¢ | ā“œā“”ā“”ā“”ā“Ø Ā©ā“—ā“”ā“˜ā“¢ā“£ā“œā“ā“¢

Gagaloo911
2 hours ago, Stvrboy said:

Not really, I'm white and I don't get darker. My sking just burns till I look like a lobster and then it peels off lmaoĀ 

That could be true. Just depends on the skin type I suppose. I'm white and tan very well, so it varies.Ā 

1 hour ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

Maybe cause tanning is terrible for your skinĀ :toofunny:

I have a lot of friends who wear jeans and long sleeves in the summer just to avoid the sun damage.

There's this thing called sunblock which protects you from the UV light but still allows you to pick up sun and color ;) Ā 

1 hour ago, Alien Tulip said:

Um..what? She has color here lol. Pale is someone like Adele or Katy Perry.Ā 

Are we looking at the same pics? She looks very white, maybe not as pale as some. But still pretty pale imo.Ā 

Alien Tulip
29 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Ā 

Are we looking at the same pics? She looks very white, maybe not as pale as some. But still pretty pale imo.Ā 

She's not even Scandinavian pale. You're making it seem like she's casper the ghostĀ :rip:Ā She looks fair/very light olive here but not even close to vampire white.Ā 

blackcoffee
1 hour ago, Earthling said:

She probably has more important things to do than just lay around on a beach for hours on end just to get a tanĀ :classy:

Plus, we've had one of the rainiest winters ever here in Southern California this year...not exactly beach weather.

Despite what peopleĀ may hear about it here, it's not always 80 and sunny here in coastal Southern California...it can be quite cool in winter because, you know, it's winter.Ā 

I just drove through Malibu a couple of weekends ago to go hiking and I was so tempted to stop at this Starbucks just because I feel like she's always there (it's literally down the street from her house, along with the grocery store she's always spotted at).

It's pretty neat because you can see her property line with the trail and stuff (like seen in the Billboard Woman of Year video)Ā fromĀ Pacific Coast Highway, right across from Zuma Beach, which is a famous beach and great surfing spot.Ā 

Shipper
2 hours ago, mthstrqt said:

loveĀ herĀ phone case

Ā 

1 hour ago, DISCO I BOY said:

THAT KAWAII PHONE COVER! I CAN'T!Ā :giveup:
Is it hers or was she using someone's phone lol

It's a Sanrio My Melody phone case!

You can own one for about 50$ in ebay.
I'm guessing it's hers.Ā 

$_3.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gourmandise-My-Melody-Flip-Cover-for-iPhone7-My-Melody-My-sweet-piano-san-637a-/162424497503?_trksid=p2385738.m2548.l4275

Ā 

šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•

nick4bty
4 hours ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Girl needs to get some sun on them legs, looking a bit paleĀ :lolly:

Like you love in Malibu and are right next to the beach. How you so pale and white?Ā 

Spending too much time in the studio hopefullyĀ :lolly:

Gagaloo911
1 hour ago, Alien Tulip said:

She's not even Scandinavian pale. You're making it seem like she's casper the ghostĀ :rip:Ā She looks fair/very light olive here but not even close to vampire white.Ā 

I'm not. I just prefer darker skin and that looks really white to me. Chill out.Ā 

Shadow

Mmm, like that sweater, looks fashionably comfortable and still sexy

Silence those demons... . šŸ–¤

Princess Stache
7 hours ago, vocalqueef said:

She's wearing the Perfect Illusion ShoesĀ :classy:

I am shooketh.

Archived