Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

New York Times PRAISES 'Grigio Girls' and Gaga.

junolxf

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Letmelivemylife
4 hours ago, monster78619 said:

Good! GG doesn't get any love here and it's a shame. It's s cute song about friendship that clearly is very personal to Gaga and has clever lyrics that will remain my favourites for years 

"watch your blues turn gold" 

Exactly. Sometimes the hardest part of having someone you love and care about sick with a terminal illness is that you can't "fix" it. It isn't a matter of "take this pill and you'll be cured". I met my best friend Mandy at the Monsterball and that night we promised that we would be sisters forever. When she had her accident, I took time off of work to fly back home to take care of her. I slept on that horribly uncomfortable pullout couch in her hospital room. The nurses all said I was a saint but idk why they thought that. She was my sister plain and simple and part of that is being there when you're needed the most. Now that she's better, we got matching "sisters never pack up" tattoos in honor of the song. Like Sonja and Gaga we aren't sisters by blood but sisters by love ♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

5 hours ago, FRANZGA said:

I love this line tho.

This wasn’t Lady Gaga’s comeback, as many claimed: She never really left us, nor had she abandoned the music that made her famous.

insert gaga farming-instead-of-doing-promo pic here

CannaeDrive
10 minutes ago, chan said:

insert gaga farming-instead-of-doing-promo pic here

FarmGa doesn't get the praise she really deserves in the media tbmfh. 

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

YeehawKylie

Grigio Girls is one of the best tracks off of Joanne. I don't understand why it's so divisive or widely disliked among her fans...

Irrelevant

Yasss

GG should've been a promo single instead of A-Yo. PI (up-tempo), MR (slow-tempo), GG (mid-tempo) are basically the three songs that Joanne are based off imo :diane:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Luke78619
4 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Exactly. Sometimes the hardest part of having someone you love and care about sick with a terminal illness is that you can't "fix" it. It isn't a matter of "take this pill and you'll be cured". I met my best friend Mandy at the Monsterball and that night we promised that we would be sisters forever. When she had her accident, I took time off of work to fly back home to take care of her. I slept on that horribly uncomfortable pullout couch in her hospital room. The nurses all said I was a saint but idk why they thought that. She was my sister plain and simple and part of that is being there when you're needed the most. Now that she's better, we got matching "sisters never pack up" tattoos in honor of the song. Like Sonja and Gaga we aren't sisters by blood but sisters by love ♥️

Wow this is gorgeous :wub:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Letmelivemylife
5 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

Wow this is gorgeous :wub:

Hahaha like I said "sisters by love not by blood". Gaga has taught me that DNA doesn't make you family. That's a privlege that's earned by being there when someone needs you the most. Gaga shares not one shred of DNA with us and yet she took us in and loved/nurtured us as if we were her own. Like I said DNA doesn't make you family :wub:

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

MJHolland
11 hours ago, Gov Hooka said:

"she reaped the benefits of a safe-but-exciting performance"

wtf does this bitch have to do to get some sort of recognition?? :wtf:

since when is jumping off the roof and flipping around with cables all while singing considered safe :saladga: 

I also feel like they were throwing a lot of shade and it felt like a backhanded compliment.

"second-rate backup dancers." Only her dancers served actual synchronized choreography and didn't just shake their asses or move their arms up and down on stage :saladga:

I thought the same thing

She set the bar so high for herself that sining onto of a stadium with hundreds of dangerous drones flying right behind her head right before she jumps off is "safe".

No one called Katy or Beyonce's performances "safe", and they didn't even do anything political or new, they literally just did their classic tour sets AND choreography they ALWAYS do.

Like wtf? 

Spoiler

I'm talking about Bey's solo performance when I say it wasn't political btw, THAT was suuuuper safe.

OT: Slay GG, slay :)

Shadow

New York Times sounds like they were thristy for somekind of political performance from her, so they compliment her SB performance, but laced it with these backhanded comments... maybe their editors need to rinse out the salt next time.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Archived