💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Prison Break (Season 5)

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition
Just now, monketsharona said:

Knowing Fox is already thinking about more Prison Break in the future I think Michael, Lincoln, Sara and T-Bag are safe :) 

I think C-Note, Sheba and Sucre are done with the action scenes for this season too.

So my guess is : Whip, Jacob, A&W and Van Gogh who could die in the finale.

After see the promo trailer for next episode (with T-Bag screaming in pain) , I think Whip could be killed off

I think you're right :) 

A&W definitely didn't die in last nights episode because in the promo I saw on TV (in Canada), she's in next weeks episode. But there's always the possibility of her dying later of course.

I think that Van Gogh might turn on 21 Void. He seems to be sceptical about everything and realizing that what he's doing is wrong.

Also how cool is that scene in the new promo with Michael and Jacob's face tattooed on his hands!? That had me shook :giveup: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

I think you're right :) 

A&W definitely didn't die in last nights episode because in the promo I saw on TV (in Canada), she's in next weeks episode. But there's always the possibility of her dying later of course.

I think that Van Gogh might turn on 21 Void. He seems to be sceptical about everything and realizing that what he's doing is wrong.

Also how cool is that scene in the new promo with Michael and Jacob's face tattooed on his hands!? That had me shook :giveup: 

Big feeling like Van Gogh will go against Jacob and be killed for this 

Teal Ambition

Canadian promo:

Bellatrix

Can't believe it's almost over already :giveup:

The season should've been as long as the previous seasons. Just 9 episodes is so short.

monketsharona
14 minutes ago, Erotica said:

The season should've been as long as the previous seasons. Just 9 episodes is so short.

Actually I like the fact it's only 9 episodes, it is so focused and perfectly executed ! :)

Hopefully we'll get more episodes in the future, Fox is very enthousiastic for this to happen :) 

Teal Ambition
16 minutes ago, Erotica said:

1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Actually I like the fact it's only 9 episodes, it is so focused and perfectly executed ! :)

Hopefully we'll get more episodes in the future, Fox is very enthousiastic for this to happen :) 

In a way, I love that it's moving so quickly and straight to the point but at the same time it's all happening so fast that I wish there was at least 12 episodes :giveup: 

monketsharona
Just now, Teal Ambition said:

In a way, I love that it's moving so quickly and straight to the point but at the same time it's all happening so fast that I wish there was at least 12 episodes :giveup: 

Apparently the season should have got 13 episodes at the start, but the schedules of differents actors made it impossible (hence Mahone is not back). They prefered getting things very focused and only involving the characters they absolutely needed for it to be good 

Paul Scheuring said that they will definitely consider involving Mahone and L.J. if Prison Break is back in the future

Teal Ambition
Just now, monketsharona said:

Apparently the season should have got 13 episodes at the start, but the schedules of differents actors made it impossible (hence Mahone is not back). They prefered getting things very focused and only involving the characters they absolutely needed for it to be good 

Paul Scheuring said that they will definitely consider involving Mahone and L.J. if Prison Break is back in the future

That totally makes sense, they all have other projects.

On another note, have you watched Colony? Sarah is in it. Extremely good show!

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Teal Ambition said:

That totally makes sense, they all have other projects.

On another note, have you watched Colony? Sarah is in it. Extremely good show!

Yep a lot of great actors (I also love Paul Guilfoyle from CSI Vegas) involved ! 

monketsharona

By the way I wonder what happened to Gretchen after she failed escaping with Sara in the Finale Break 

Bellatrix
On 2017-05-25 at 11:43 PM, monketsharona said:

By the way I wonder what happened to Gretchen after she failed escaping with Sara in the Finale Break 

Me too! I hope we get to find out if there will be one more season

Anubis

I was so afraid to watch last episode but now I feel relieved. Finally Happy Ending. 

monketsharona

The end is soooo satisfying ! Glad Michael has a happy ending with is his family (Sara, Mike, Lincoln and now Sheba)

The end with Jacob being sent in the same cell than T-Bag in Fox River (and probably be killed by him) was also very satisfyig.

Very sad by Whip's death... Even Van Gogh death moved me (like Danny Hale was a sad death in season 1)

Overall it was an amazing season that could serve as the great closure ! Great new characters, amazing settings and strong story.

BUT I would love a season 6 of course.

I know that Fox is ready for this sometime in the future and Paul Scheuring saif he would do another one if he has the proper story. So hopefully we'll see the gang back in few years for new adventures :) 

If PB is back in the future I would love to see Mahone back and to have some news of L.J. I hope they'll bring Sheba back too, she's a badass lady ! And hopefully not making her the next Sofia :D 

Archived