šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Prison Break (Season 5)

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, Anubis said:

This season is so good I wish itĀ has more episodes or maybe there isĀ anotherĀ seasonĀ coming.

Where is Sucre, I've hoped he appear in this episode but no.Ā He and MichaelĀ areĀ myĀ favorite characters from PB.

I think he will have a big role in the second part of the season

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Teal Ambition

omfg so I got back on Sunday from vacation and watched the episode I missed the week before :giveup:Ā So I have a lot of thoughts on the latest 2 episodes.Ā 

-I seriously love the way they tied in how Michael was approached by Poseidon with season 4. Crazy how they were never exonerated.Ā 

-So happy Jacob was finally unveiled as a damn snake!!! I hate him so damn much (more than T-BagĀ :reductive:) Nobody messes with Sarah

-But I don't think Jacob is Poseidon, that would be too easy, but obviously he's involved somehow. At this point, I honestly don't know who it could beĀ 

-Also, in next weeks preview SARAH AND MICHAEL REUNITE. My heart won't be able to handle this :giveup:Ā 

-Sucre and Michael also reunite :giveup:Ā 

-We should also hear by next week if the show will continue with another season (highly doubt it will)Ā 

Anyways, preview for next week (only 3 episodes left šŸ˜­):

I can't find it online, but on my TV the preview was completely different. Someone is going to kidnap Mike šŸ˜­

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

monketsharona

Episode 6 was a low to me (even if this episode is still very good) but the next three episodes seemĀ to be fire !Ā 

monketsharona

The reunion was so touching...

I fear Sara will be killed to be honest... I hope she won't

Teal Ambition

Nah I doubt that. The creators know how badly the fans want a reunion and they've talked about giving the fans what they've always wanted: a happy ending.

The reunion was so cute :giveup:Ā but gosh if it's even possible, I hate Jacob more and more after each episodeĀ :grr:

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

monketsharona
Just now, Teal Ambition said:

Nah I doubt that. The creators know how badly the fans want a reunion and they've talked about giving the fans what they've always wanted: a happy ending.

The reunion was so cute :giveup:Ā but gosh if it's even possible, I hate Jacob more and more after each episodeĀ :grr:

I hate Jacob too, but I have to admit Mark Feuerstein is ****ing good in his role !

Paul Scheuring said that there will a lot of deaths in the coming episodes...

Teal Ambition
Just now, monketsharona said:

I hate Jacob too, but I have to admit Mark Feuerstein is ****ing good in his role !

Paul Scheuring said that there will a lot of deaths in the coming episodes...

Oh yes, he's just as good as T-Bag!

I still don't think they would kill off Sarah or Michael tbh but we'll see!

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Oh yes, he's just as good as T-Bag!

I still don't think they would kill off Sarah or Michael tbh but we'll see!

Fox said they would be very open for more Prison Break in the future, so I'd like to say that Michael, Linc, Sara and T-Bag are safe. I can't even imagine a season without them !

Even if I love Sucre et C-Note, I think they could be off without being huge loss. I mean they are great but Sucre's absence wasn't that disturbing on season 5 (Btw I laughed so hard with the s*x doll thing in last episode lol). C-Note did amazing this year, but I feel like it's more like a one season big role.

I would be upset if they kill off Whip or Sheba, they fit so good to the show ! I feel like they are in PB for ages tbh !Ā :yay:

Teal Ambition

OH MY GOSH. I HAVE NO WORDS :giveup:Ā 

Anubis

I don't know if I want to watch last episode or not.

I'm shocked about T-bag and Whip.

The question is whose blood is that?

monketsharona

I lovedĀ John Abruzzi's character, so glad they made a link to himĀ this season ! :)

So shocked about the Whip / T-Bag thing !

Glad they didn't kill off C-Note and made him just goĀ 

And happy they gave us more infos about what happened to Lincoln after theĀ '4 years later' in season 4,Ā 

Teal Ambition

Alright, now that I've calmed down and had time to thinkĀ :gum:

The entire WhipĀ and T-Bag situation had be baffled, I didn't see that coming at all. Although, the scene where Whip finds the blood, I interpreted that as in your about to discover your bloodline but I could be wrong. Michael chose him as his Whip hand because he's similar to T-Bag and he needed someone to be as reckless and take chances just like him. That's my theory.

Another thing is as we are basically at the finale, someone is definitely not going to make it alive and my guess is possible (hopefully wrong) Lincoln or Whip. I really don't think the producers would be stupid enough to kill Sarah, Mike or Michael after all these years.

Or maybe even Sheba?

Those scenes between Michael and his son were so cuteĀ :wub:

tumblr_oqfswkXQu61qa1cefo2_500.gif

:giveup:

I don't want this to enddddd

monketsharona
2 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

Alright, now that I've calmed down and had time to thinkĀ :gum:

The entire WhipĀ and T-Bag situation had be baffled, I didn't see that coming at all. Although, the scene where Whip finds the blood, I interpreted that as in your about to discover your bloodline but I could be wrong. Michael chose him as his Whip hand because he's similar to T-Bag and he needed someone to be as reckless and take chances just like him. That's my theory.

Another thing is as we are basically at the finale, someone is definitely not going to make it alive and my guess is possible (hopefully wrong) Lincoln or Whip. I really don't think the producers would be stupid enough to kill Sarah, Mike or Michael after all these years.

Or maybe even Sheba?

Those scenes between Michael and his son were so cuteĀ :wub:

tumblr_oqfswkXQu61qa1cefo2_500.gif

:giveup:

I don't want this to enddddd

Knowing FoxĀ is already thinking about more Prison Break in the future I think Michael, Lincoln, Sara and T-Bag are safe :)Ā 

I think C-Note, Sheba and Sucre are done with the action scenes for this season too.

So my guess is : Whip, Jacob, A&W and Van Gogh who could die in the finale.

After see the promo trailer for next episode (with T-Bag screaming in pain) , I think Whip could be killed off

Archived