💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Prison Break (Season 5)

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

C158flZVQAAzP8y.jpg

In the thrilling new event series PRISON BREAK, original series stars Wentworth Miller, Dominic Purcell, Sarah Wayne Callies, Amaury Nolasco, Robert Knepper, Rockmond Dunbar and Paul Adelstein are reunited for an all-new adventure spanning the globe and featuring the signature thrills and cliffhangers that were hallmarks of the original series when it aired on FOX from 2005-2009. The original action drama centered on MICHAEL SCOFIELD, a young man determined to save his convicted brother, LINCOLN BURROWS, from death row by hatching an elaborate plan to escape from prison. In the all-new event series, filmed on location in Morocco, clues surface that suggest a previously thought-to-be-dead Michael may be alive. Lincoln and SARA, Michael’s wife until he was assumed dead, reunite to engineer the series’ biggest escape ever, as three of Fox River State Penitentiary’s most notorious escapees, SUCRE, T-BAG and C-NOTE, are pulled back into the action.

Official trailer:

FINAL EPISODE: Episode 9 trailer (airing Tuesday, May 30th)

Spoiler

Discuss below!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Totally off topic, but when talking about returning tv-shows, Id more rather have Desperate Housewives or Sex and the city returning than Prison Break. :neyde:

SlayMeToVenus

Those guys are both hot & can do whatever they want with my body. :emma:

I don't have a Diamond Heart.

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, Mardy said:

Totally off topic, but when talking about returning tv-shows, Id more rather have Desperate Housewives or Sex and the city returning than Prison Break. :neyde:

I am rewatching Desperate Housewives as we speak. Such an amazing series :giveup: I'm extremely happy Prison Break is returning but it would be awesome for Desperate Housewives to return as well!

Laceface

Best tv series for it's time! April now? First January then March ;) Lincoln almost died filming with a crowbar to his nose lol 

Teal Ambition
Just now, Laceface said:

Best tv series for it's time! April now? First January then March ;) Lincoln almost died filming with a crowbar to his nose lol 

I remember reading this, I think this is why it was delayed a few times. But it's finally happening!!

Teal Ambition

Brand new trailer!

C16QCATXAAco0jC.jpg

monketsharona

That promo really reminds me the kind of promo of a big blockbuster movie !

No doubt it will be HUGE ! Very excited for this :) 

• 4 weeks later...
Teal Ambition

It's almost time :giveup: Here's a new trailer

I've been rewatching the entire series again, and I forgot how AMAZING it is. I couldn't remember many details, so now I'm ready for April :excited2:

• 4 weeks later...
Teal Ambition

A 30 minute special episode can be watched on Fox :) The actors talk about the new season and they show some new scenes!

If it's not available in your country, you can watch here: https://www2.thewatchseries.cc/prison-break-season-5-episode-0

Less than a month to go :excited2:

Kim Woodburn

I can't wait for this. Prison Break is an amazing show.

I have to admit, a lot of it is pretty far fetched and the first two series were the best (although I loved Gretchen who was introduced in S3..not sure if she's returning for S5).

I'm ready!

monketsharona

New Prison Break is back on April 4th on Fox (after 8 years). Wentworth Miller (Michael Scofield), Dominic Purcell (Lincoln Burrows), Sarah Wayne Callies (Sara Tancredi), Amaury Nolasco (Fernando Sucre), Robert Knepper (T-Bag), Rockmond Dunbar (C-Note) and Paul Adelstein (Paul Kellerman) are all back ! 

Archived